Nightsister initiate cut down rank 6

So searching threads I saw to my dismay that this has been a problem since mid December. And as of today I found it is still a problem. This ability went from critting almost every hit to basically never critting on this level up. This is clearly a bug that works against players who have put time and effort into leveling this character and ability. like I said from reading other posts it has been a known issue for a while. Would appreciate a simple coding fix. Before you add new characters work on fixing the currently existing ones first please

Replies

• Options
    Agreed. Considering I paid for Nightsister initiate as part of the heroine package, this is abysmal.
  • Options
    Bump. i realize that because this isn't sidious, Poe, phasma, dooku, fotp or any other super meta character a lot of people don't care about this. But this is equally important. The dooku bug got fixed within days. PLEASE SEE THIS PROBLEM EA. Us select few off meta players have been trying to get your attention about it for apparently over a month and a half now. And it essentially ruins the functionality of this character
  • Options
    Hopefully if enough people write about it they will fix it.
  • Options
    Agreed. Sadly I doubt that will happen though. Personal experience I've seen 1 other team using her. But just the fact that she's not super popular doesn't mean she should get ignored. But yea I will keep bumping this post and hopefully some others join in too in hopes that we at least get a "hey we realize this is a problem" from EA. Cuz it seems like they either don't know or don't care. Hoping it's the first of the two.

Ps: today was that one time I saw another initiate. And it was really sad to see a 4 star initiate hitting harder then my 6 star initiate with this move due to them critting with it consistently.
  • Options
    Bumping this up to get some attention.
  • Options
    This is already being looked at by the team. Thanks for the reports everyone!
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse tyvm for the acknowledgement! Much appreciated
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    This is already being looked at by the team. Thanks for the reports everyone!

...but is it fixed already? I can't see any information about Nightsister Initiate and her cut down skill lvl 6 issue on the Feb update. Did you ignore it??
  • Options
    Can somebody confirm is this skill still bugged?
  • Options
    I'm checking with the team now to see if this was fixed in the next update. If it is I'll add it to the update notes.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    I upgraded cut down to level 7 yesterday. It has hit as a critical pretty much every time since then. So there is a "fix" you can use if you upgrade past level 6.
  • Options
    Looking forward to get this information. I'm disappointed because similar issue with Dooku was solved in about 2 days and this one with Nightsister Initiate was already reported in December last year and still nothing.
  • Options
    Erick_BFN wrote: »
    I upgraded cut down to level 7 yesterday. It has hit as a critical pretty much every time since then. So there is a "fix" you can use if you upgrade past level 6.

Sounds promising, thanks for this.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse sorry for late reply. Thank you for checkin into that for us. It's much appreciated.
    @Erick_BFN thanks for your tip. I'm currently lvl 66 and can't upgrade to next rank til 68 so if it isn't fixed by then I will gladly use your advice.
  • Options
    I've talked to one of the game designers and it looks like this should be fixed in the update this week.
  • Options
    I've talked to one of the game designers and it looks like this should be fixed in the update this week.

Finally, thanks a lot Jesse.
  • Options

OMG! Thank you, I personally would love to have the Initiate back on my squad.
  • Options
    Great! Thanks for update!
  • Options

Can anyone confirm if this is now fixed at rank 6? I've read update notes for the last 2 patches and no sign of this being addressed.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    Starjumper wrote: »

Can anyone confirm if this is now fixed at rank 6? I've read update notes for the last 2 patches and no sign of this being addressed.

Just level past it.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

Just level past it.

I've only just turned lv58 and imagine to take it to rank 7 I'd need to be lv62+ maybe. Kinda sucks if I can't benefit from the 15% damage bonus for something that appears to have been a problem for a long time and @EA_Jesse has confirmed it was due to be fixed but then it all goes quiet.....
  • Options
    Still no update on this??

Im incredibly disappointed that apparently it's been 'looked into' but can't get confirmation one way or the other if it's fixed or not or when it will be. I've invested time and resources into a character that is essentially now redundant until I can level past it at level 67.

@EA_Jesse can you please at least respond to your own comment?
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    Still no update on this??

Im incredibly disappointed that apparently it's been 'looked into' but can't get confirmation one way or the other if it's fixed or not or when it will be. I've invested time and resources into a character that is essentially now redundant until I can level past it at level 67.

@EA_Jesse can you please at least respond to your own comment?

Are they even still on the forums? After creating the "feedback" forums, they've seemed to have simply abandoned us. It may be because of the negative response to the February patch notes, but IMO that was because of their undersharing (how could they not put into the patch notes the speed changes) and not a negative response to developer engagement.