I am conflicted

At the beginning of my play I was very un-focused, and realize that it is needed. Our guild is doing 6* rancor and AAT and should be doing 7 sometime. I am unsure whether I should be concentrating on the Teebo/QGJ/Phasma/GS/EE and Droids as i am in the grind for gear, or my Arena Team to get <100.

Replies

• Options
    What is your arena team?
  • Options
    Wiggs/QGJ/Lando/EP and I know that will be changing at some point. Stuck at 8/9 gear with them at the moment.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Get your arena team to max gear. Your guild isn't doing a heroic rancor yet? What phase do yall get stuck on there? If your team can clear P1 of heroic, don't bother with the Teebo stuff and focus on teams for the AAT heroic. Jedi P1, Droids and Jawas P2, Chirpatine/Empire P3, Rebels P4. You'll need the AAT teams to be stacked. And as they are all pretty solid, you can use them throughout the Rancor as well.
  • Options
    Focus on your arena team. More crystals = more opportunities

I focused on my arena team and now can comfortably start farming new squads without sacrificing my rank
  • Options
    You don't need gear rewards from the raids to gear up my rebel team? That was my only thought. This is my roster... https://swgoh.gg/u/abreitsman/collection/
  • Options
    You do need raid rewards to gear up rebels unless you spend crystals on the Mk5 furnaces when they come back in shipments. Almost all of my rebels are waiting on those