Current Arena Team Help

Two weeks ago I was regularly finishing in the top 15 in arena. Now I am struggling to finish in the top 50. I'm currently working on Boba Fett and my empire toons. I'm wondering what team with what lead I should run right now? All toons are level 85. I've been running the top 5 listed toons below with a Wedge(L)
Wedge 7* Gear 11
Biggs 7* Gear 10
STH 7* Gear 11
Lando 7* Gear 11
Shore Trooper 3* Gear 10
Vader 6* Gear 10
EP 7* Gear 9
Tie Pilot 7* Gear 9

Replies

• Options
    Heavily depending on your mods and speed secondary and your opponents teams
  • Options
    I have all 5 dot mods. My rebels all have crit chance mods with speed arrow, crit damage triangle and protection or health crosses. Empire toons have potency mods mostly, vader has offense. All have speed secondaries averaging around 4 for speed. My opponents mostly have faster Wiggs teams with either JKA, EP or Boba in the 5th spot. Any suggestions for upgrade priority? Currently focusing on the toons listed above and Boba Fett. Also working on JKA and Ashoka on the far back burner.
  • Options
    My thought is EP lead, TFP, shore, wiggs, adjust mods to make TFP and EP fast. Keep gear up EP, TFP, shore.

When you have boba, you can sub wiggs out.

Last thing you needs good dispeller, farm b2
  • Options
    EP lead with Vader should be solid, but depends on your shard. go for Zeta. Also, great choice on Boba, as he is a necessity now against the top 5 filled with Chaze and General Kenobi.
  • Options
    Zagig wrote: »
    I have all 5 dot mods. My rebels all have crit chance mods with speed arrow, crit damage triangle and protection or health crosses. Empire toons have potency mods mostly, vader has offense. All have speed secondaries averaging around 4 for speed. My opponents mostly have faster Wiggs teams with either JKA, EP or Boba in the 5th spot. Any suggestions for upgrade priority? Currently focusing on the toons listed above and Boba Fett. Also working on JKA and Ashoka on the far back burner.

You have good toons but you need to empower them with at leaast +10 speed mods to beat the top 5. Again, great choice on toons, but pump those Empire toons to G11!
  • Options
    It's so hard to get mods with secondary speed at 10 but I'm working on it.
    I have a maxed gear 11 QGJ (not zeta though). Can QGJ be swapped out for B2 when you need a dispeller?
  • Options

Would go Wedge or Lando as lead.

*counting down the day's AoE gets updatedakanerfed*