Looking for 2 More Heroic AAT Ready Members

Ski
21 posts Member
We are looking for 2-3 members to fill up our guild and push us over the top for heroic.

Guild Name: Legacy of Chaos

Requirements: 600 coins/ day (life does get in the way and we understand that), and use the Slack App

Raid Times and Rules
- Heroic Rancor: Launch rotates between 11:00MST and 6:30MST (2 raid times so we can accommodate our Euros and Aussies as well as US Based members.)
- Heroic AAT: - Same launch times as heroic rancor above. We are still new to this so for now it is FFA until we get better and can clear it faster.
PM me if you are interested! We would love to have you join the chaos!

Replies

• Options
    Hi I'm looking for a guild, lvl 85, decent roster, mostly f2p, never missed 600, ally code 919-881-951, swgoh AetherSila, please contact me if you are interested. LineID: nevanevicica
  • Ski
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for the response. Invite sent!
  • Options
    Thx Ski, can you have some patience with
    me please, I'm on lockout currently, can't join guilds.
  • Options
    Will join as sooon as I can if that's ok
  • Ski
    21 posts Member
    Options
    That's fine. When will your lockout be up? We are doing our next heroic AAT Saturday.
  • Ski
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Have you done heroic AAT already? How much damage are you able to do through 4 phases? Just trying to get a firm grasp on our damage output. Are you farming a resistance squad?
  • Options
    Have 45 Kenobi shards, 4%, 2%, 1,5%, 1%, damages per phases, and I hope to get better. And lockout appeared after I tried two guilds today. Hope it will be canceled tomorrow
  • Ski
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Sweet! You and your damage will be a welcome addition. Contribute 600 a day and be active is all we ask. If you want we can get you set up with our slack channel and you can start going through the channels and getting caught up on rules and meet some of the guys. All I need is an email address (you can make a new one for this if you want, doesn't have to be your main email account and you can PM it to me if you want rather than putting it in the discussion...Just need something to send an invite too with the join link.) Then once your lockout is up you can use the in game invite.

FYI ignore the rancor rules channel we just recently changed the rules to more of an FFA style rather than our old damage cap system.....I hate damage caps!!
  • Options
    danisarinic@yahoo.com
    and I have Han so Rancor is not my priority
  • Ski
    21 posts Member
    Options
    good deal. invite sent.
  • Options
    Hi ski, i'm aussie looking for guild doing aat heroic, i'm active daily 600, arena rank top 1 most of d time during payout and top 1 in my guild for normal aat raid at 10k or more damage.
    We just recently did our first try but failed though i was top 1 for damage. I just reckon we can't do heroic aat for d next 2 months.
    P1 roster - jedis damage 6% heroic 1st try
    P2 roster - droids 47,86,88, nebit&je 5% 1st try
    We haven't reach p3
    For p3 - got good empire team maxed gear 10-11
    For p4 - got great rebel team, got 45% damage in normal aat.
    I'm a good follower of any rules and a team player.
    Ally code 647 349 197
  • Ski
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for the comment. We would love to have you join us. We use slack to communicate outside of the game so I would need an email address to get you an invite sent. You can direct message me that if you want. When you are ready to join let me know and I'll invite you to guild. I sent an ally invite in game too.
  • Options
    Hey ski, my email ad: xianski214@gmail.com
    Yeah, i've accepted d ally invite, tnx
  • Ski
    21 posts Member
    Options
    When you are ready leave your guild and I'll invite you.
  • Options
    Ski, what time do u usually launch raid? I'm a full time worker at daytime so i might missed d raid
  • Ski
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Our last heroic AAT was launched at 8:30pm EST and lasted more than 24 hrs everyone was able to hit most phases. . We are going to alternate raid launch times since we have several international players...including aussies and NZ. As a matter of fact a few of our biggest hitters are from NZ and Australia. Once we get the raid clear time down to a few hours we will reevaluate what works best for the guild members so everyone can participate.
  • Options
    Okay, i'll leave my guild now
  • Ski
    21 posts Member
    Options
    I have sent both invites. in game and for slack.