Make an option to skip capital ship animations

Dear god devs please give us an option to skip these animations half the battle is spent watching a overly long cutscenes than actually blasting hell out of each other.

Replies

• Options
    +100
  • Options
    +1

That's the reason why I hate ships - the long animations.
  • Options
    +1
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    How much time should they cut off your battle timer?
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    They could even shave 2:30 of the timer and make it an even 5 and still not get as many draws if they would just cut the animations
  • Options
    especially against mace. his attacks take about 5 secs and go about 10 times a battle. it's a pain having to hit auto to speed it up and hope you hit auto off in time
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    How much time should they cut off your battle timer?

I couldn't care less if they cut the battle timer just enough with the animations. Spend 60% of a battle watching a capital ship sod about lol
  • Options
    All animations could be cut down. Been playing the game since a week or two after it started and I've seen them all thousands of time.... the honey moon is over, the magic is dead, and the Animations need a super speed setting.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Tigzie wrote: »
    Dear god devs please give us an option to skip these animations half the battle is spent watching a overly long cutscenes than actually blasting hell out of each other.

+1
    The way the "perspective" shifts back & forth is also very annoying. It sometimes covers up the spot on the screen you need to click to select a target and hinders battling on auto.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Options
    I agree, but I don't understand why people have a problem with ties. I have only run out of time twice in the couple months that ships have been out. I run Biggs, Wedge, TFP, FOTP, and GeoSoldier under Ackbar, finish between 10-20 everyday. Most matches only last about 3 minutes.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    +100 to cut out 100 seconds of animation.
  • Options
    Or don't count down during capital ship animations.