Is Jedi Knight any good?

Hey guys I am a new player and I just got my first full unlock from Bronzium - I didn't even know Bronzium could do that.

I found a Jedi Knight 2*

Does she fit in my team?

My current team is; (all gear levels 3-4)
Chewbacca 3*
Geonosian Soldier 2*
Jedi Consular 2*
Talia 3*
Jawa 3*
Ewok Scout 1*
Clone Sargent 1*
Royal Guard 1*
Snowtrooper 1*

So being another tank doesn't really help?

Also so far I spent all my arena shards on Sidious, I have 10/80. Is he really hard to farm? Sounds like 80 is too much!
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• Options
    Don't waste gear on her
    Gear Counsular and Geo Sold
  • Options
    She's considered pretty terrible. I wouldn't bother wasting anything on her. There are much better heroes to spend your time and energy on
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Shes useful way early on like the first few days after you start playing but you will get way better characters
  • Options
    Keep working on Sid - it will get easier as you climb the ranks in the Arena. Once you get to the 500-1000 rank you will be awarded 500 Arena tokens per day + 100 for just entering 3 battles (regardless if you win or lose) - so that's 600. 2 days = 1200 that's 15 shards every 2 days. Then it gets even easier from there. Just keep focusing on him until you get him to 7 stars.

You will be able to separately farm other characters the same way once you unlock Galactic War and Cantina Squad Battles. For example I was farming Sid from Arena Squad Shipments (just like you're doing now) + beating Galactic War every day gave me 1200 War Tokens that I devoted to Lumi (15 shards per day) + I was farming Old Daka from Cantina Squad Shipnents with Cantina Currency (Cantina farming takes a bit longer).

Hope that makes sense to you and is helpful. Good luck and have fun!
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Keep working on Sid - it will get easier as you climb the ranks in the Arena. Once you get to the 500-1000 rank you will be awarded 500 Arena tokens per day + 100 for just entering 3 battles (regardless if you win or lose) - so that's 600. 2 days = 1200 that's 15 shards every 2 days. Then it gets even easier from there. Just keep focusing on him until you get him to 7 stars.

You will be able to separately farm other characters the same way once you unlock Galactic War and Cantina Squad Battles. For example I was farming Sid from Arena Squad Shipments (just like you're doing now) + beating Galactic War every day gave me 1200 War Tokens that I devoted to Lumi (15 shards per day) + I was farming Old Daka from Cantina Squad Shipnents with Cantina Currency (Cantina farming takes a bit longer).

Hope that makes sense to you and is helpful. Good luck and have fun!

It does! Thanks for the advice, it's good to see those names too, now I know who else to farm :)
    I don't have GW yet, but I'm like 4 levels away, hoping it's not too difficult.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |