How i know if my guild is a good one

MantisRider
27 posts Member
edited January 2017
Hi guys, new in the game (47 and up). I try to contribute to my guild (600 coins and donation) but in 5 days they only open Rancor one time, is that ok?

Maybe its common dont open rancor in low levels, and i need be more patient, but the guild points farming is very low. Or... im in guild with very low activitie and is better change to another.

Some tips to know if a guild is good or bad can be very useful here.

If someone can add me to help me in my progress i love it: 694596534 TY!

Sorry for my english, not my native language.

Replies

• Options
    If your getting 600 a day you can find a better guild.
  • Options
    What tier of the guild events do they usually complete? What level rancor do they do? Do they complete AAT raid?

To be fair, at level 47, heroic Rancor (or AAT) isn't what you want. You want a guild doing a Rancor where you can actually get a toon in to get rewards, so tier 4 or 5.

Find a guild that does rancor t4 or t5 for you. Preferrably 3 or 4 times a week. But other than feeder guilds for established heroic AAT guilds, I don't thin there are many of that type of guild around.
  • MantisRider
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Thats is the problem, i only see one rancor level 1 (my guild top rancor is 4) and then an AAT, but i dont feel like them can complete (this in one week). You recomen me foun another guild? What i need find in a guild to stay in there.
  • Options
    I suggest getting at least one toon to 6* and finding a guild running t6's. Rewards at the bottom of t6 are far better than the ones at the top of t5.
  • Options
    If they dont kick you out then it s good
  • Options
    Thats is the problem, i only see one rancor level 1 (my guild top rancor is 4) and then an AAT, but i dont feel like them can complete (this in one week). You recomen me foun another guild? What i need find in a guild to stay in there.

From a low level guild you want:

1. Complete daily activities tier 2 every day (minimum tier 2, for Cantina, GW, Arena and Challenges, higher is a must). You will obviously have to do your part too.

2. Run minimum of 2 Rancor raids in which you can enter (nobody expects you to compete) to reap the rewards. So if you have a 5* char as your highest char, you'd want them to do at least 2 T5 Rancor raids per week (T4 would be okay too)

3. Active gear exchange, where you can post items you need and have a reasonable chance of getting them. Note that you will have to participate yourself too.

That would be about the minimum I would expect from a lower level guild. Once you have a 7* character you might want to find your way into a Heroic Rancor guild that needs people to contribute their 600 coins a day and doesn't need the dps. As you grow your roster, you'll want to start competing for higher spots, and not just logging to register 0 damage.
  • Options
    I actually like this concept of low lvl players being of use to t7 raiders.

Still feels wrong being a freeloader in raids, but apparently when it comes to guilds in swgoh, beggars can indeed be choosers.
  • Options
    If you are contributing 600 daily tickets you aren't a freeloader.
  • Options
    Volaar wrote: »
    If you are contributing 600 daily tickets you aren't a freeloader.

Yes I know and I like it. And it goes so far as to allowing a lowby player to actually choose through what kind of raids he is getting carried.

Cool system.
  • Options
    It's pretty simple. Are you doing 3 rancor raids a week? If not, it's better to move on earlier opposed to later. There are a lot of guilds that will accept you as long as you do your 600 daily regardless of level. That being said, make sure you get a 7* toon as soon as possible. Even if you're last everytime the rewards are significantly better then the lower tiers.
  • Options
    Get 1 7 star toon. Most guilds would take you with 600 tickets a day generated.
  • Options
    Very few can truly commit to 600/day every day. You need to get into a T7 Heroic Rancor guild ASAP, even if you are #50 in the guild. T5 and T6 rewards are actually kind of close. T7 is a quantum leap forward. Ideally you want a guild that requires 600/day from everyone. You should be raiding rancor almost every other day with only few exceptions.T7 is the only tier that awards Han Solo shards.

Other indications of a good guild is whether the people are helpful, donate, and provide good advice.

In-game chat is crap. Most serious guilds use a separate chat app like LINE, Discord, or Slack to enhance communication. Really good guilds require members to use these chat apps. Really good guilds also tend to take applications and potentially have a wait list.

• Options
    Hi guys, new in the game (47 and up). I try to contribute to my guild (600 coins and donation) but in 5 days they only open Rancor one time, is that ok?

Maybe its common dont open rancor in low levels, and i need be more patient, but the guild points farming is very low. Or... im in guild with very low activitie and is better change to another.

Some tips to know if a guild is good or bad can be very useful here.

If someone can add me to help me in my progress i love it: 694596534 TY!

Sorry for my english, not my native language.

If you get kicked from it
  • Options
    You should be running rancor every other day