Kindmime LF shard mates TigerUC, Lard Azravon, Bobhope, MrXD, Kel MoonWalker, Maestro Yodado

As title says looking for shard mates to post payout times so we can coordinate better. Post here.

Replies

• Options
    Hey buddy. I've got one of these up too. I'm at 4pm PST. I have also reported the anomalous lvl 77 that showed up today, think he's a hacker. PM me for discord info.
  • Options
    Hey. Nice to met you guys. I'm on 17:00 GMT +1:00 Warsaw/Poland/Europe time zone.
  • Options
    My discord id LordAzravon #2307
  • easyrider00
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Greetings from Easy Rider!
    My reward time is CET (UTC+01:00). I will leave you at peace at least one hour before your reward time unless you are in the same TZ. Even if you are in my TZ I will try to avoid. I count on you to show the same courtesy towards me :)
    @Kindmime: You forgot to post your own reward time.
    Post edited by easyrider00 on
  • Victavious1
    19 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @easyrider00 please post your discord and we will get you into our chat or PM me or Kindmime
  • Options
    Hey guys, greetings from fulcrum. Found my shard mates. My payout time is 6 central us time. I am on discord, fulcrum#8899
  • Options
    Greetings from It'sReyningMen. Finally strong enough to have reason to search out my shard! Reward time is 6:00pm Eastern US. I'm on discord ItsReyningMen#6267
  • xpxnx
    73 posts Member
    Options
    @fanaticxxx we have the same payout time. I am generally not able to get on at payout, however, I'll do my best to leave you alone if I can!

Seems we are the only ones here with a 6pm EST payout. Ign:xixnx
  • Options
    Xpxnx we have a discord sever. Pm me for invite
  • xpxnx
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Xpxnx we have a discord sever. Pm me for invite

xixnx11 #9365
  • Darthdoc23
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hey guys, darthdoc here. Little late to the party, but I added some of y'all on discord, but I'm new to it, so lend a helping hand please? I have a 6pm EST payout, same as a few of you guys I've been battling everyday :)

My discord is darthdoc#8115
  • xpxnx
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Lf @polygonia
    Where are you!
  • Options
    Atreus #0292. Please add me!