Any good Zader + GK builds?

Vega
94 posts Member
Any good Zader + GK builds? From what I have search I haven't seen any meta builds with them together. Is there just not much synergy?

Replies

• Options
    Vader, GK, Boba, palpatine and shoretrooper.
  • Vega
    94 posts Member
    Options
    If no Boba, would TFP be a good replacement?
  • Options
    Didn't try, because a few Barris with zeta on my arena and chirrut with baze. If you can manage him super fast it may work, but need a dispeller like B2 or baze. Tried chirrut and baze instead shoretrooper and palpatine but don't really like it.
  • Options
    Thats easily countered with a fast tenacity up. Imo Zader requires aoe strips like B2.
  • Options
    Groove wrote: »
    Thats easily countered with a fast tenacity up. Imo Zader requires aoe strips like B2.

Countered where? Offense or defense? Make you boba faster than tenacity up toon or just don't use debaff skills. Any team countered in defense.

• Options
    Vader doesn't need a cleanse against most teams. Running him with tfp and boba helps a ton. Tfp will get ahead of everyone, and Boba is faster than rex. Yoda is the only one who drops tenacity up first move, so you just have to put a little thought into who you want going first on your team. Obv if chirrut or rex is gonna move after your tfp (if he misses tm removal) and before your Boba, you will want to speed up boba ahead of tfp.

The one team I have problems with is wiggs and chaze if chirrut is slow. easily countered if you remove palp for b2 though. Having a fast sid will help against teams like this too.
  • Options
    cyxapuk wrote: »
    Groove wrote: »

Countered where? Offense or defense? Make you boba faster than tenacity up toon or just don't use debaff skills. Any team countered in defense.

Mods being equal, fast yoda will beat a fast boba as yoda has +10 speed over boba.

If I run Zader, that will be my simple counter to every Zader team. I suspect many others will as well.

B2 is really the only answer