My droids turns arent following the right order according to the speeds they have. No STH present.

Krillion
68 posts Member
edited January 2017
Im having issues with my droid team as well. I use HK, 88, K-2, B2 and JE. If the team has STH i can see it happening with his passive. But i have my speed and turn order set so JE boosts then my 179 speed B2 should attack. Then my 169 speed K-2 THEN my IG88 165 speed is supposed to go.
But IG88 gets to go right after my JE boosts pretty much every game now and its costing me matches with 88 wasting his hit on Baze or Shore.

I need to be able to rip off the taunt right away then daze biggs asap for me to stay in the top 3.

I didnt farm huge amounts of speedy mods for the speed to not even matter due to some dumb bug.

So why is the 3rd fastest droid going first??

Just to see i nerfed my ig88 to speed 150 and finally he went 3rd like i planned but seriously i have to make him 29 speed slower just for him to go 3rd? 1 speed should be enough.

Replies

• Options
    If multiple droids attain 100% TM at the same time(such as JE Boost), it is RNG which droid goes first. So yes, you provided your own solution, nerf IG 88 speed.
  • Options
    Well it may have just been luck then if they all hit 100% TM at the same time?
  • Options
    What is your JE speed and the boost it applies?
  • Options
    Krillion wrote: »
    Well it may have just been luck then if they all hit 100% TM at the same time?

If they all hit 100% when JE uses his TM boost then it's just RNG who goes first, I'm guessing it's probably this
  • Krillion
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    My JE speed is 235 and all droids gets 45% TM, but i had to add speed to B2 to try and rip off the taunts for Baze and or Shoretrooper. It works for the most part but i find if 88 is too fast he always goes first which kinda wastes a big 25k crit if all enemies are debuffed.

The guys on my shard are really fast like Boba at 245 base speed so i cant slow my droids down too much or they wont go first. Just bugs me that the turn order is RNG.
  • Krillion
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/krillion/collection/

if you wanna see the team, i can beat pretty much anyone so far on my shard for 1st place. Other than droid teams with a faster JE. I can even take down new kenobi teams thanks to K-2S0 daze tactics.
    Luckily there are no team with Chirrut and Baze maxed out yet, not sure how thats gonna go.