Jedis or Jawas ? F2P

I've been really conflicted as to what team i need to go for... i was farming jawas but guild told me to switch over to jedi to assist in p1 of aat raid, but I'm not sure if i should quit the jawa grind and move over to jedi or keep up the jawa grind because they're required for mod challenges and also good in aat

HELPPP
https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level

Replies

• Options
    I have all jawas 7* g9+ there not to stellar at anything....only exception is jawa engineer, nebit is...okay...

I would definitely recommend jedi like aayla/ani/ahsoka/qgj/igd if your f2p.

But please for the love of that is holy, do not use jkg or eeth koth.
  • Options
    Ugh - In a galaxy a long long time ago I wasted time with Eeth Koth... what a waste. I mean, I did manage a 7 star Yoda with him, but I could clearly have used those resources for ANY other Jedi.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Get jawas up to speed for crit damage challenge. It will make your team that much better for the raid when you get those mods. They're also a decent team for phase 3
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Why would you do jawas?? They are terrible; even in aat raid. They are better in mixed squads. They are not that fun and you will have a better time with Jedi.
  • Options
    Well, if I was doing you a real favor I'd tell you to drop both and get your scoundrel team together for the heists -- then you can REALLY advance as F2P
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Jedi in the long run.

They benefit from GK and vice versa, you cna unlock Yoda with Jedis, they help you complete the pointless defense mods challenge, and are amazing in arena with a QGJ & Yoda zeta.

Jawas are good for the critical damage mod challenge and synergize well with droids.

I'd say Jedi, they do better in heroic AAT than jawas not on a droid team IMO. They also give you many benefits.
  • Options
    I was in the same predicament recently and I went with finishing all my jawas first (7* Gear VIII lvl 80 for all except 6* JE) That was a mistake. Do Jedi, you will get a better damage output and overall versatility in the raid and you guild will thank you. Just buy the mod packs with the crystals you were planning on using for the crit damage mod challenge.

Trust me, they need a lot of difficult gear to be useful in the raid.
    F2P - lvl 85 - July Shard - Primary Force Guild Force a Fide Guild - https://swgoh.gg/u/cesium/
  • Options
    As far as mods go...crit dmg mods are nice but hardly necessary on but a handful of characters.

Whereas jedi defense mods help raise resistance which decreases your chances of getting stuned (slighty, not game-changing) and that is definitely welcome...

So your not missing anything by neglecting jawas but do farm jawa engineer

If your after powerful mods the mod packs are quite good actually, but even better is squating on credits from a credit heist or two and then using that surplus to buy mods via credits ONLY in mod shipments. only buy GOLD 5* mods with speed secondaries this will take a long time...but it is the only surefire way to get what you want...everything else is a krapshoot.

Good luck! And may the taint be with you! ;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jawa for crit damage mods is a must.

Definitely jedi for the raid.
  • Options
    I'd get JE and Nebbit maxed, but the other 3 just get 5/* to clear the mod challenge. Then I'd focus on Jedi.