Just hit level 85. Daily activity quest is gone. Does it come back?

Looking for clarification from anyone who is level 85.

Up until now there is a very nice 'complete all daily activities' quest that give sim tickets, omega material and a lot of other goodies. I hit level 85 today and it is gone.

Is this permanent or just a bug on the 85 day? If it is gone for good, that really sucks because that is where 99% of my omega materials come from.

Replies

• Options
    It will come back tommorw, no worries. Same thing happened to me.
  • Options
    Restart the game. If you claimed it today aleady before hitting 85 it will be back tomorrow. You'll also get a mystery box that gives some crystals (usually 5) and some random purple gear salvage (2 pieces) and ofc still your daily omega
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Flamethrow wrote: »
    Restart the game. If you claimed it today aleady before hitting 85 it will be back tomorrow. You'll also get a mystery box that gives some crystals (usually 5) and some random purple gear salvage (2 pieces) and ofc still your daily omega

Crystal payout can be much higher than 5, I got 100 crystals out of it 2 days ago. I usually get 10-25 crystals from the box though. The purple gear salvage can be anything thats purple including raid gear salvage which can be kinda nice. The rest of the quest gives 70 fleet tokens, 10k fleet creds, 24 crystals, 25 sims, and 5,000 AP, and an omega just like before. Just with an additional mystery box.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Flamethrow wrote: »

Crystal payout can be much higher than 5, I got 100 crystals out of it 2 days ago. I usually get 10-25 crystals from the box though. The purple gear salvage can be anything thats purple including raid gear salvage which can be kinda nice. The rest of the quest gives 70 fleet tokens, 10k fleet creds, 24 crystals, 25 sims, and 5,000 AP, and an omega just like before. Just with an additional mystery box.

Savage :)
  • Options
    I know its too late for you, but for those nearing 85, make sure you keep a daily task or two unclaimed on the day you are going to hit 85. When the level goes up to 85, you go from the old "complete all dailies" to the new one with the mystery box without having to wait the extra day.