A small question about daily challenges

I did all my possible daily challenges since it is today's guild task.
When I had a look at my guild's activities I noticed that my score was 9 challenges and not 8 as I supposed. I remembered that auto-playing, I lost one of the Savage Opress challenge and I had to redo it.

Is this the reason ? I mean, are lost challenges contributing to guild score ? Because, if this is the case, it would be worth to throw in a trash team and gain a lot of score ! Am I wrong or what ?

thx :smile:

Replies

• Options
    Ship challenges counts as well. Go do another one and you'll have 10.
  • Options
    Are you sure ? I did both ship challenges but it still counts 9.
  • Options
    Albe_AuG wrote: »
    Are you sure ? I did both ship challenges but it still counts 9.

2 ship challenges, 5 gear challenges, 3 resource challenges. Should equal 10 any way you slice it.
  • Options
    mmmh...
    probably I did the first ship challenge before reset...

thx folks !
  • Options
    Albe_AuG wrote: »
    mmmh...
    probably I did the first ship challenge before reset...

thx folks !

I did that last week. Easy mistake to make.
  • Options
    I've got questions about this...I've got 10 done (ships and dailies) but there's 15 possible with Tarkin. Someone in my guild did 16. How's that possible?
  • Options
    Guild reset at 5:30pm complete your 10 challenges +1 for capitol ship if available
    Daily reset at 12am complete 10 more challenges +1 for capitol ship if available
    22 total possible
  • Options
    Cap ships don't count. At least they didn't for me last week.
  • Options
    ScottyLee wrote: »
    Guild reset at 5:30pm complete your 10 challenges +1 for capitol ship if available
    Daily reset at 12am complete 10 more challenges +1 for capitol ship if available
    22 total possible

So dude with the 16 must live in England in or something? That's why I'm seeing them?