Stella Bella - global active T7 pit / normal AAT guild, looking for 2-3

stella_bella_logo.png

We are:
S t e ll a B e ll a
and we are looking for players of all levels who play (almost) every day, who want to grow stronger with us. We are looking to fill in some spots to fill our our inactives and people who had to leave due to RL issues. Most of us are from other guilds that were friendly but less active. We value working together and being a team. Having a friendly atmosphere is even more important. As an example: during one raid, our entire guild stopped attacking the rancor to give one of us enough time to join.

Rules and requirements:
  • We enjoy playing SWGOH. Most of the time :blush:
  • We respect each other's views and ideas.
  • We play daily. Missing one day a week (roughly) is no problem, if more: please say so.
  • All members must have game chat and read and follow guild announcements. You don't have to be active on the chat.
  • LINE app required for guild communication (and regular chat as an option). You may be read-only, we'll simply assume that you agree with proposals and decisions, unless you speak. We have organized our LINE groups so that you can set app notifications per message type (or switch them off).
  • At least one 6* character (7* even better for rancor)
  • All members spend at least 300 energy per day for coins.
  • No duplicate names. First one in the guild keeps the name, unless that person wants a name change.
  • All members must sync their squad on swgoh.gg (click).
  • Daily guild activities quota, if unlocked:
    • Light Side: at least 300 energy
    • Galactic War: at least 12 nodes (may be over multiple GW sessions)
    • Hard Mode: at least 150 energy
    • Challenges: at least 8 challenges
    • Dark Side: at least 300 energy
    • PVP Arena: at least 5 attempts
    • Cantina: at least 100 energy
If you have trouble getting there, don't hesitate and talk about it. We shouldn't be playing guild activities to meet quota, but because we like to play them, even if only for the rewards... ;) These numbers may be adjusted as our guild grows. We'll talk about stuff like that, using LINE.

Our raids are T7 pit and Normal AAT - hopefully heroic eventually. We are in GMT+2 or UTC+2 (daylight savings active during April-October, otherwise it's +1). Our guild resets at 6:30 pm UTC+2.

My name in the game: Bartimaeus. My ally code: 325-581-983, please send me a forum pm first, or contact me on LINE (id: bartimaeus.jt).