a little squad advice please? what characters should i go after next?

hey guys.
I've been playing for a few months now. i have a few decent characters. but getting them into a well syringed squad seems to be eluding me. Any advice would be welcome.
I've got Lumi, boba and phasma to 7*, kylo 6*. Rey, dooku, vader, Sunfac.
I've also unlocked a few others like lando, darth maul, sidius, 88, 47, jawa engineer, nebit and a few more.
any thoughts on which ones i should persue and which i should level up further?

Replies

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Stop with Kylo, Dooku, and Sidius.

Grab QGJ from Cantina shop and StH from Arena shop. If you are running droids, then max 88 followed by 47. And grab 86 from GW. Otherwise, grab either Teebo (for Rancor raid) or Biggs (to run with rebels). Finish Lando on the cantina nodes. Farm JE/Sunfac/Rey from guild shop. JE especially if you are running droids.
  • Options
    evanbio wrote: »

Grab QGJ from Cantina shop and StH from Arena shop. If you are running droids, then max 88 followed by 47. And grab 86 from GW. Otherwise, grab either Teebo (for Rancor raid) or Biggs (to run with rebels). Finish Lando on the cantina nodes. Farm JE/Sunfac/Rey from guild shop. JE especially if you are running droids.

Ive seen a lot of QGJ teams. for some reason he seems very squishy. no dooku? really? O.o damnit! i even got him to G8.
    Lando with boba lead?
  • Options
    I've been working on a devastating damage team. Sidius is a great choice. He is a powerful leader and a well rounded attacker. Get him to 7*. Then, depending on your needs, go into Leia, Han, 47, or Windu. Cantina gives you much more choices. A good first choice is Geo Soldier. He is relatively easy to upgrade and when trained well can become deadly (mine is at G7 and crits at 6k dmg with Sidius lead). Lando, although I don't use him much, is also a very good attacker choice: he is very good crit user. At stage 3 cantina battles you unlock Biggs Darklighter who is both effective attacker and support, and then you unlock 86, who is also a great attacker. From Cantina Shipments, get either boba fett, who is a well rounded attacker with unbelievably annoying self revive (very handy in GW) or QGJ, a great Jedi leader and attacker. From guild ships, get Rey. She's the best Light Side attacker. GW gives even more options. Magmatrooper, although not seen much, is a well rounded empire attacker. Luminara is a great healer. Biggs dark lighter and 86 are once again great options. Night sister Initiate is one of the tankiest characters in the game. Settle on a strategy and build around a few characters. Too many healers or tanks is bad- I can go all attacker easily. Try get a leader supporting your whole team. You have good characters, keep it up.
  • Options
    I've been working on a devastating damage team. Sidius is a great choice. He is a powerful leader and a well rounded attacker. Get him to 7*. Then, depending on your needs, go into Leia, Han, 47, or Windu. Cantina gives you much more choices. A good first choice is Geo Soldier. He is relatively easy to upgrade and when trained well can become deadly (mine is at G7 and crits at 6k dmg with Sidius lead). Lando, although I don't use him much, is also a very good attacker choice: he is very good crit user. At stage 3 cantina battles you unlock Biggs Darklighter who is both effective attacker and support, and then you unlock 86, who is also a great attacker. From Cantina Shipments, get either boba fett, who is a well rounded attacker with unbelievably annoying self revive (very handy in GW) or QGJ, a great Jedi leader and attacker. From guild ships, get Rey. She's the best Light Side attacker. GW gives even more options. Magmatrooper, although not seen much, is a well rounded empire attacker. Luminara is a great healer. Biggs dark lighter and 86 are once again great options. Night sister Initiate is one of the tankiest characters in the game. Settle on a strategy and build around a few characters. Too many healers or tanks is bad- I can go all attacker easily. Try get a leader supporting your whole team. You have good characters, keep it up.

thanks buddy. I'll try to modify accodingly. I ran a multiple attack strategy till now, with a phasma lead, boba, dooku, lumi as healer and rey. Is that viable or is it just too crude?
    I am switching over to droids slowly so i guess it'll just be an intermediate for now. your thoughts?
  • Options

thanks buddy. I'll try to modify accodingly. I ran a multiple attack strategy till now, with a phasma lead, boba, dooku, lumi as healer and rey. Is that viable or is it just too crude?
    I am switching over to droids slowly so i guess it'll just be an intermediate for now. your thoughts?

You need a tank in your team to protect your characters with very low health like Rey. Replace Dooku with Sun Fac. SF is also good at dispelling buffs from enemies since his basic does so. So your current team will now be Phasma (L), Boba, SF, Lumi, and Rey. You can also replace Lumi with Lando if you want.
  • Options

You need a tank in your team to protect your characters with very low health like Rey. Replace Dooku with Sun Fac. SF is also good at dispelling buffs from enemies since his basic does so. So your current team will now be Phasma (L), Boba, SF, Lumi, and Rey. You can also replace Lumi with Lando if you want.

Thanks buddy. will try it out
  • Options

Ive seen a lot of QGJ teams. for some reason he seems very squishy. no dooku? really? O.o damnit! i even got him to G8.
    Lando with boba lead?

I like Lando lead with Boba to get the positive speed effects. I finish 1-3 in my shard running Lando(l), Boba, EP and Wiggs. The speed bonus of Lando + Wedge + good speed mods means you strike first and almost always take out their top character. Then it's a war of attrition with you having a major advantage.
  • Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »

Lando with boba lead?

I like Lando lead with Boba to get the positive speed effects. I finish 1-3 in my shard running Lando(l), Boba, EP and Wiggs. The speed bonus of Lando + Wedge + good speed mods means you strike first and almost always take out their top character. Then it's a war of attrition with you having a major advantage.

thats a solid team. anything i can use to replace EP? havent got him
  • Options

Lando with boba lead?

I would and do balance out with a tank/taunter. You can use Sun Fac until you get shore, STH or baze built up. The advantage with Baze and Shore is they start out taunting which directs all the fire away from your big attackers. This will allow Rey, Lando to bring the pain to your opponents.

Also, I wouldn't invest too much more in Kylo or Dooku. I wasted a lot of resources building Kylo up to 7* and G9 and haven't used him in over a month. I stopped leveling him up at lvl 77. He can help you get through some dark side missions just start focusing on some of your other, more potent, higher value characters.
  • Options

Lando with boba lead?

I would and do balance out with a tank/taunter. You can use Sun Fac until you get shore, STH or baze built up. The advantage with Baze and Shore is they start out taunting which directs all the fire away from your big attackers. This will allow Rey, Lando to bring the pain to your opponents.

Also, I wouldn't invest too much more in Kylo or Dooku. I wasted a lot of resources building Kylo up to 7* and G9 and haven't used him in over a month. I stopped leveling him up at lvl 77. He can help you get through some dark side missions just start focusing on some of your other, more potent, higher value characters.

guess i erred with kylo as well. i'll start working on leia and lando then