Boris Zeta vs Fievel Omega

Boris got her zeta refunded, but Fievel did not get his omegas refunded.

Replies

• Options
    Did something happened to 5's? i didn't think they nerfed anything on him.

They only nerfed Barris which is why I believe that only Barriss got her zeta refunded.
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Used to shoot twice if first shot landed slow
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    they didnt nerf 5's, they fixed a bug that caused him to double tap toons that weren't suffering speed down prior to him attacking, wich made 5's less usefull.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    They didn't nerf barris, they fixed a bug that caused her unique to stop after she died, which didn't really have a huge effect on her usefulness...

☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Omega Fievel refundeds?
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    They didn't nerf barris, they fixed a bug that caused her unique to stop after she died, which didn't really have a huge effect on her usefulness...

Bug, lol. It was a nerf. Wording offers protection.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

Your opinion is contrary to what the devs said and I and many others knew was coming as a bug fix since the first time this zeta was used. It barely makes her less effectve either...
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options

Your opinion is contrary to what the devs said and I and many others knew was coming as a bug fix since the first time this zeta was used. It barely makes her less effectve either...

Yet they still gave 500 crystals. :>(
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    It was hard as **** to kill Bariss to begin with. She's still a very viable character and will be used in meta teams.
  • Options
    Guys just let the short sided fools that dont want to reinvest into Bariss to waste their zeta's elsewhere. If they dont believe she is good anymore, more fools to them. I would be just fine with seeing less braindead bandwagoners running her.
  • Options
    Clearly a nerf not a bug.
    hICpwds.jpg
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Whether it was a nerf or a bug it was still fixed. As in, it now works the way they want it to. (Note the present tense) We don't really know how they wanted it to work before, but this is the way they want it to work now. That's just the way it will be.