a player lv 85 want a guild

l am lv 85 having a decent t7 rancor raid squad. can easily take one third totally damage. looking for a guild who want to do t7 rancor. i have four squad for aat but only rebel is solid ready for heroic aat.

anyway i don't need gk shards. i want to contribute to the small guild to farm t7 gear.

prefer the guild has 40+ active members and American time zone. any interesting one can add my line: ciacyy

Replies

• Options
    We have 4 spots left in our guild 'talk to the Han'.

We finish rancor so easily and are almost ready to tackle heroic tank raid. We are a fun guild lots of talk and banter on line. Good information sharing. Would love for you to join us.

Add me as an ally and I'll add you to our guild.

Ally code: 115 157 635
  • Daddy_Geoff_87
    157 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    we have players from all over the world (USA west and east coast, U.K., Australia and nz) so we rotate raid starting times so it's fair for all. Also we implement 24 hour zero damage hits so no one misses rewards
  • Options
    We have 4 spots left in our guild 'talk to the Han'.

We finish rancor so easily and are almost ready to tackle heroic tank raid. We are a fun guild lots of talk and banter on line. Good information sharing. Would love for you to join us.

Add me as an ally and I'll add you to our guild.

Ally code: 115 157 635

sorry man. i currently want a small guild
  • Options
    Thought you said you wanted a guild with over 40 members? If you change your mind just let me know on here or add me as an ally
  • Options
    I searched for your line acct. Couldnt find you. If you are still looking for a guild doing heroic rancor and close to heroic tank pm me. Get those han solo shards and gen kenobi.ally 351 752 114
  • Options
    In Allderaan Places is USA east coast approximately 20 active members, and several more casual. As luck would have it (see my other post) we need some help finishing our first heroic rancor. You'd be most welcome to join us! My ally code is 454-863-675
  • Options
    I'm looking for more members we are doing normal t6 rancor and aat. We are currently trying working on specific members so that we can move into heroic if this is up your alley let me know by pm please it's hard to track conversations on mobile
  • Options
    I could use a good player like you. Right I run a guild with 40 or so active members. I am developing a lot of these players. I am on LINE at scroggy. Send me a message and we can talk
  • SivPax
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for a player in your Guild who is in my arena. ShaolinSteez
    It would be great if you could help put us into contact!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    SivPax wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for a player in your Guild who is in my arena. ShaolinSteez
    It would be great if you could help put us into contact!
    Thanks!

we don't have that person :neutral: