New Training Droid Pack in store!

13Next

Replies

• Options
    I just wonder how to get refund on the 760 crystals I paid. I was too trusting to make a simple calculation before buying two packs.
  • Options
    This false advertisement is just awful.
  • StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Reddplague wrote: »
    who cares about training droids if we dont have the credits to actually use them. Trying to get more than 8 characters to max level is becoming annoying

Credits have never been a issue?? Training droids were was in short supply. Not sure why your having issue with credits?

You have no 7* toons. You'll learn soon enough.

I just unlocked 7* on both IG-86 and IG-88 but I also had to spend about a million credits to get Daka up to level 58 as well as continue getting my core 6 toons up to level 67.... So I'm about 1.7 mil short of starring up 86 and 88. AND I need to have another ~600k ready for another round of level upgrades tomorrow for level 68.

It never ends.

Gotta agree. Apparently you are not training and starring. Every 7* cost $1million I leveled Lumi from 67-68K at the tune of $150k. How are credits NOT a problem for you? 1st in arena 3 days to earn the creds to level 1 toon from 67 to 68. I finish GW daily, and I'm constantly low on creds. The creds you can buy are vastly overpriced. Cost 1,000 crystals to buy enough creds to 7* 1 toon. Horrible ROI.

I am starring, but a bit more slowly. As a mostly F2P (I've spent <$20 for subs to do energy refreshes), I cannot get further than about rank 70 in Arena, and I made some mistakes early on so have not gained as many Sid shards as I should have. Similar issue from Cantina shipments, but by the time I got to GW I had it figured out.

As it stands, I never have any training droids, zero of my toons are max level (65 atm), zero are 7*, and I have 3.6M credits. I know that once I hit the level cap (next week, I think) I will start running out of credits as I will be able to focus more on leveling and starring, but thus far I have had troubles with the missions due to lack of a solid dark side team, and have had to spend some time on secondary characters for the challenges.

The whole having an issue with credits thing is purely late game, so not surprising that many do not understand yet.
  • Options
    The offer hasn't even loaded for me yet.
  • Options
    The offer hasn't even loaded for me yet.

I saw it yesterday, can't find it today. I think they took it out because of false advertisement
  • Redg
    14 posts Member
    Options
    The offer is still available.... I'd really like to have an answer from an official...
    Seriously you cannot be EA and using this Starwars franchise by ignoring your custumer/players !
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I predict this pack to cost 535-540 crystals after the sale. That price would make the current deal make sense.
  • Options
    It's been several days and still no official response from the dev. So disappointing.
  • Options
    This is pathetic. EA mods or devs should be reading this board every day. CLEARLY they were wrong in their miscalculation. They have to be able to electronically track who purchased this and how many times and offer more training droids to make it 30% off as advertised or to refund crystals per purchase to make it 30% off. One or the other.

That there hasn't been an official response noting that this is an issue with an upcoming solution is sad and pathetic for a company and its workers. I've been through this with enough online gaming companies and with app games that I should know better then to expect CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Fix your mistake EA. We are paying customers. I guess if EA can't respond I should be going to Apple and requesting a monetary refund for goods not delivered. Remember...we pay your paychecks.
  • Options
    Nidji wrote: »
    Vodo wrote: »
    I just checked and I don't see this. Maybe I need to reststart the game.
    But I guess I wouldn't buy anyway, it's just 5 crystals less compared to the in game shipments. So where's the 30% off?

Yes you are right sir,

Shipment droid:
    60 crystal for 7 t5 = 1 t5 equal to 8.57 crystal

Droid pack:
    380 crystal for 45 t5 = 1 t5 equal to 8.44 crystal (1.5% cheaper than shipment droid)

Almost got me there EA ..
    But I guess I wouldn't buy anyway, it's just 5 crystals less compared to the in game shipments. So where's the 30% off?

Yes you are right sir,

Shipment droid:

Droid pack:
    380 crystal for 45 t5 = 1 t5 equal to 8.44 crystal (1.5% cheaper than shipment droid)

Yes you are right sir,

Shipment droid:

Droid pack:

They did get me... They either need to refund me some crystals, or in contact apple support to get s refund.