Credit Heist too often!

In keeping with the general tone of the forum, I just wanted to point out that we have now had a credit heist a week for 3 (or is it 4?!?) straight weeks. This is a bit excessive as it is allowing me to level up some project characters. EA really needs to address the excessive heists and not allow us so much spending money! This type stuff almost makes me want to demand a refund... ;-)

Replies

• Options
    Yeah it's getting ridiculous.
    I hate when I can gear and level more than one toon a week, it's excessive!
  • Options
    Careful, EA may read it as serious and make them make it rarer.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    If you think you are in the open now and you have excessive credits....think again. What do you imagine your situation will be like when new cap arrives? Save'em.
  • Options
    It is good, because when they do them less often and the level cap increases, people will be whining all over this forum...
  • Options
    I agree, I'm tired of being able to buy the mods I need out of the shop. I would rather sim 18 challenges for a 3 dot blue mod and four 5 dot white mods with accuracy and defense primaries.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    I agree, I'm tired of being able to buy the mods I need out of the shop. I would rather sim 18 challenges for a 3 dot blue mod and four 5 dot white mods with accuracy and defense primaries.

Yeah, I am tired too. And they are all with speed secondary's... it is enough. When will I be able to have an arrow with accuracy?!? :smile:
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe they're getting ready to drop something new that'll be a huge credit sink, and this their way of softening the blow, lol.
  • Options
    War wrote: »
    Maybe they're getting ready to drop something new that'll be a huge credit sink, and this their way of softening the blow, lol.

yeah - what about a game where refresh costs 10k credits and got a chance to have between 100 and 100k credits. It will be amazing - I am sure I would increase my credits this way LOL
  • Options
    Well start mod farming.. This way u can easyly burn 5 m a week (:
  • Options
    I bet they only did it in wake of new toons. So we can level and gear them up ASAP.
  • Options
    I only hope we get 8* characters that cost another 250 shards and 5mil credits to promote. I want to have to grind shards for my arena team for the next 6 months
  • Options
    Maljr1980 wrote: »
    I only hope we get 8* characters that cost another 250 shards and 5mil credits to promote. I want to have to grind shards for my arena team for the next 6 months

tumblr_inline_nq4prkyBpj1t26qoy_500.gif
  • Options
    signthreadstupid.jpg
  • Options
    The sad part is... I'm still broke af :(
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I am still sending my toons to go scrounge for extra credits, looking under sofas, panhandling, or whatever else they can do as I never have enough.
  • Options
    Aizfgas wrote: »
    Well start mod farming.. This way u can easyly burn 5 m a week (:

5m a week? I would say 5m a day, that's more real
  • Options
    Im happy, i dont level 10 toons at once. So all sarcasm aside, its great! Haha i spent probably 9 mil this last week and already recouped most of it from heist and gw and still have 32 mil in the bank
  • DrGreenlungs_420
    38 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    No doubt stop whining about all the credit heists. the heist has been scheduled to come up every 10 to 12 days for months. Crybabies always have to whin about something stop spending so much money and you won't have to worry about gettin a refund. Jus play the game and get the free stuff and quit posting worthless threads and comments like this one. 3cheers4tranny is my hero.
  • Options
    3cheers4tranny is my hero.

I'm sorry, @3Cheers4Tyranny.... This made me laugh.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    I want less gold it s too much
    Also please nerf drop rates it s too high
  • Options
    Troll
  • Options
    No doubt stop whining about all the credit heists. the heist has been scheduled to come up every 10 to 12 days for months. Crybabies always have to whin about something stop spending so much money and you won't have to worry about gettin a refund. Jus play the game and get the free stuff and quit posting worthless threads and comments like this one. 3cheers4tranny is my hero.
    pac0naut wrote: »
    3cheers4tranny is my hero.

I'm sorry, @3Cheers4Tyranny.... This made me laugh.

;)
  • Options
    The thread title made me lol
  • DrGreenlungs_420
    38 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yeah that's what I thought.....DUMB
  • Options
    pargame wrote: »
    Olddumper wrote: »

Yeah, I am tired too. And they are all with speed secondary's... it is enough. When will I be able to have an arrow with accuracy?!? :smile:

Yeah let's ask for nerf the mod shop:)
  • Options
    ****!!!! Dumb troll!!
  • Options
    My only point in making this thread is simple: look for the good, and not always to complain about something. I have really appreciated all the credit heists recently and hope you all have too. Enjoy the game or find something else you enjoy. Life is far too short to spend being perpetually dissatisfied.
  • Options
    You can never have enough credits... period. You can end any further debates.