Droid user need help

So. My droid squad seems preety good, but i wonder if k2so would work better than cn.. Is he worth gearing?

Replies

• Options
    His special is good for stopping counters.
    Other than that. Not really as cn is good for raid p2 with droids.
  • Options
    B2 is defo worth the investment
  • Options
    Yes, ideal droids right now: JE, B2, K2, 88, HK. make them go in that order also, for the win. We are losing power in arena, but I still finish top 5.
  • Options
    Wouldn't be better hk before 88? So 88 can benefit from hk debuffs?
  • Options
    Balrog wrote: »
    Wouldn't be better hk before 88? So 88 can benefit from hk debuffs?

He already does.. B2 mostly applies 4-5 debuffs
  • Options
    Don't forget IG-100, he is very useful and very tanky.
  • Options
    Is B2 tanky at all? How is he on health?
  • Options

Imo b2 is rly tanky.. Hes compareable to fives.. Tankyness, speed, dmg, debuff on basic .. He doesnt counter but he counters for allys ..
  • Chewie_says_Aaarww
    753 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Spiro wrote: »
    Yes, ideal droids right now: JE, B2, K2, 88, HK. make them go in that order also, for the win. We are losing power in arena, but I still finish top 5.

True, this is the droid meta right now. You need K2 his daze if you want to beat Barriz zata or Maul zeta. With this set up you are even able to beat Rex lead squads, because the daze from K2 prevents turn meter gain and prevents counter attacks, which makes fives, Aayla, biggs etc useles..

Unfortunately it's pretty hard to get K2 to gear 11. anyway, good luck!

Edit: added a vid using K2 in GW facing a Rex lead squad -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVtFQZoGmKw&t=21s
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    Aizfgas wrote: »

Imo b2 is rly tanky.. Hes compareable to fives.. Tankyness, speed, dmg, debuff on basic .. He doesnt counter but he counters for allys ..

Man with a B2 Taunt droids would be unstoppable lol.
  • Options
    OP, get them both and swap in whichever one you need to climb your daily ladder. IMO CN stinks on overnight defense.

Aside form that CN is going to simply own the **** out of P2 AAT so keep him geared up an leveled.

Ignore IG-100.
  • Options
    What about Griveous?
  • Options
    Spiro wrote: »

HK should always go before 88 to make sure you have the 5 debuffs.
  • Options
    @Balrog ,

GG is incredibly hard to get to 7* and he is incredibly hard to gear up. :expressionless: That's why.

I know some people who use him who use him in a squad without JE. Check out this proflie for some vids with him: https://www.youtube.com/user/ClericJericho
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].