Crit chance up/crit chance down

If the buff and debuff are both applied, are they both active or only the one whose icon is visible over the toons head?

Replies

• Options
    Both, just the one that is applied after the other is hidden.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lowkey wrote: »
    If the buff and debuff are both applied, are they both active or only the one whose icon is visible over the toons head?

I believe it's which ever applied first.

@scuba will have your answer.

I have seen some odd behavior in ships with the AA assist, which is only on buffed allies, and I had a ashoka who was debuffed and then applied buff by accident and she still assisted.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Lowkey wrote: »

I believe it's which ever applied first.

scuba will have your answer.

I have seen some odd behavior in ships with the AA assist, which is only on buffed allies, and I had a ashoka who was debuffed and then applied buff by accident and she still assisted.

@Kyno To not disappoint. Per dev they cancel.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/750777/#Comment_750777
    When it comes to equal opposing negative status effects (Speed Up / Speed Down, Defense Up / Defense Down, Tenacity Up / Tenacity Down, etc) applied on the same target, they cancel each other out. So the game mechanics are correct, the only issue here is the UI limitation in the sense that it doesn’t currently support both a buff and debuff using the same icon. This has been flagged as a bug, so its on the teams radar, but with other aspects taking priority, I cannot provide a timeline as to when this will be addressed.
    Post edited by scuba on
  • Options
    Excellent, thanks:)