Favorite CANON jedi that should be in this game?

Obviously we all want Jedi Luke, whether it be Bespin, RotJ, or TFA Luke we need him. So he is by default #1 on the list. Besides him I am curious to see the variety of favorite Jedi the community has, which ones you all would prefer first, and how the would ineract with other Jedi in game.
Personally my favorite Jedi has always been Qui Gon Jinn, with Yoda a close second and Luke, Plo Koon, and Obiwan rounding out my top 5.
Here are five that I think would bolster the faction:
1. Quinlon Vos - basically made by fans from an extra, he became one of the strongest Jedi in terms of Force abilities. Had he been utilized properly by the Jedi order the Sith couldve easily been uncovered. Master to Aayla, possible synergy with her could bring a dynamic duo to arena under the revamped Jedi faction
2. Ki-Adi-Mundi- one of the premiere Jedi during the prequels. His absence from the game is unfortunate. Tactically one of the leading generals during the Clone Wars.
3. Shaak Ti - powerful and elegant, her moves could pay homage to her appearance in the Force Unleashed where she was utilized as a major plot point.
4. Even Piell - aside from Mace he was the premiere master of lightsaber combat. Short and marked by battle wounds he could be an awesome addition. Plus with the love CG has for the small folk ;)
5. Tera Sinube - a jedi introduced in the clone wars series. He is like Star Wars' version of Sherlock Holmes. An Elder jedi with a quick wit and a unique Lightsaber design. I loved the episodes he was in and feel he is one of the cooler jedi in the pantheon.

Hon. Mention: Jocasta Nu, Oppo Rancisis, Yaddle, Sesea Tin, Agan Kolor

In before too many Jedi already, there are enough Jedi, but its fun to imagine

Replies

• Options
    The only criticism I have is the Force Unleashed isn't canon, much to my chagrin. So Shaak Ti's abilities can't be drawn from that.

Other than that great list!
  • Mixar
    36 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Quinlan Vos; I'll take him Jedi or Sith... or even better let him rep both tags
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    My favorite canon Jedi? Kenobi, glad I'm only 67 shards away.

But Jedi Luke should be the next Jedi as you brought out.
  • Options
    phatphil3 wrote: »
    The only criticism I have is the Force Unleashed isn't canon, much to my chagrin. So Shaak Ti's abilities can't be drawn from that.

Other than that great list!

I'm of the opinion every character should be canon but their abilities can be drawn from any source. For example HK is only slightly canon but all his abilities are drawn from the now Legends game he is featured in, and Boba Fett's res ability is a homage to fans getting him resurrected in old postRotJ media. Shaak Ti isn't really featured anywhere in canon, her biggest appearances are in the Force Unleashed(which i never played) and the Legends Clone Wars miniseries(which was awesome).
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @DarthLucaz Shaak Ti is portrayed in quite a few episodes in TCW, which is canon, as the Jedi Order's ambassador to Kamino where she overlooks the production and training of the clone army. That right there is plenty to go off of for her abilities. She could be a really great Clone leader to rival Rex and Cody.
  • Options
    Pong Krell, Yarael Poof, Tiplar and Tiplee, Cin Drallig as well.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Shaak Ti
  • Options
    Well obviously Jedi Luke. But besides him, I'd love to see Shaak Ti. I always thought her design was awesome in The Clone Wars and she'd have great synergy with Clones. It'd also be cool to see Pong Krell. Those double dual blade lightsabers are so nasty.
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Options
    For sure Quinlan Vos is my top choice outside Luke...I'd take him light side with a synergy with Assaj - first light/dark synergy in the game. And he was never really a sith per se.

Then Shaak-Ti, Ki-adi Mundi, Pong Krell (obviously), Adi Galia is another one I like a lot...
  • Options
    Shaak Ti
  • Options
    Satele Shan for the win !
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Hm... other than Luke, I don't really know, honestly. Everybody that comes to mind is a now-non-cannon EU character: Mara Jade, Corran Horn, Kyle Katarn, Saba Sebatyne, or the Solo kids, for instance. I'm hoping Mara will make her way back into canon like Thrawn did, but I doubt any of the others have any chance to do so (the Solo kids definitely don't, since there was zero indication of the Solos having any children besides Kylo in Episode 7). All of the Old Republic Jedi that I like are already around.
    So, yeah, just give me a proper Jedi Luke and I'm all set.
  • Options
    Tarre Vizsla. Just because he could throw down as a Mandalorian Jedi with the Darksaber.
  • Options
    Jedi Luke obviously, but ki adi mundi really should be in this game as well. especially when a nobody Jedi like eeth koth is in it
  • Options
    Quinlan Vos would have my vote
  • Options
    kira, from SWTOR thats canon
    ex daughter of the empire now jedi knight, double lightsaber dps toon
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    All of those, and Adi Gallia!
    She was awesome in the clone wars.
  • Options
    Dark side General pong krell
  • Options
    Quinlan Vos. They are no longer Canon, but Ganner Rhysode and Kyp Durron would be nice additions.
  • Options
    SHAAK TI FTW
  • Gebuttersnaps
    478 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Saesee Tiin. Poor guy didn't know what he was getting himself into when he hopped in the LAAT with Mace Windu to arrest Palpy.dQUgp0W.jpg
  • Options
    I don't know any Cannon Jedi, the ones I know about all use Lighthsabers.
  • Options
    But Jedi Luke should be the next Jedi as you brought out.

Jedi Luke should had been the first. Since EA is having him on the friggin Intro page since the release of the game. That is called false/misleading advertising.

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    youngling.jpg
    I demand all of the slaughtered younglings. They must have Chaze level synergy
  • Options
    Tiplar, Tiplee, Shaak Ti, and Ki-Adi-Mundi, just because we need more crazy lookin aliens
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    youngling.jpg
    I demand all of the slaughtered younglings. They must have Chaze level synergy

New Raid: The Younglings
  • Options
    If being mentioned in the novelization of RotS counts as canon, then K'Kruhk. 'The Hat' must be the name of his unique.