Shipmates: Oblivion1, Von Thomas, Caz Volkov, Aldrageron, DinoChick, Klasbanan, Orion Peace

Hello everyone. I'm Juice 66 from your ship shard. I'm very interested in working with all of you to help make our payouts more productive. Please message me on line app at bane646. I look forward to speaking with all of you.

Replies

• Options
    This is OBLIVION1, anyone else from our ship shard contact you?
  • Options
    Hello this is Juice 66 from our ship shard. You are the first to respond back. I would really like to get a discussion group going with payout times. Our shard has gotten competitive lately and working together would help all of us. sorry I didn't get back to you earlier!
  • Options
    Our shard is getting more competitive by the day! Time to start working together to maximize payouts and protect the top 10-20 players on our shard. Please contact me via the line app at bane646.
  • Options
    Should have added rostek horn to the title...nice squad!!
  • Tyrranus
    39 posts Member
    Options
    @senectus, found our shard mates.
  • senectus
    22 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    ha! @Tyrranus, so you have :-)
    Nice bit of sniping today btw, ya **** :-)

Line ID: senectus1 btw
  • Options
    Hello! It appears I finally my ship shard. Would it be possible to be contacted by any of you and begin working together.
  • Options
    Hey Keith, do you have line?
  • Options
    Yes sir Tyrranus I have Line! Thanks for getting back with me. Y’all have room for me in your fleet arena chat?
    My Line name is
    Kith Kanan
    You can hit me up there.
  • Options
    I'm Anneco from this shard.
  • Options
    I believe I’m in this ship shard. Any room for me to join the group. I’m Bickwermert on line and in the game.
  • Options
    I believe I'm in this ship shard as well. Any chance of joining the group? I'm Aiean in the game