Storming to Isengard Recruiting (Pit T7 / Building to Heroic Tank)

We are a new guild that just formed from a smaller group within another guild. After less than a week we are already at 35 teams and growing fast. We are ready to focus on building towards Heroic Tank and we are looking for like-minded players or groups. This group can handle the Heroic Rancor easily, but we make sure everyone gets rewards. For Rancor Raids everyone logs zero damage in the first 24 hours and we finish it up on day 2.

We use Line to communicate and coordinate. It makes discussions much easier.

Payout is 6:30 CST. Most of us are in Central and Eastern Time zones, but we do have some further out west. Most of us are married and several have kids, so we understand that family comes first. We don't hold anyone to the 600 tickets per day standard, but most of us get that done anyway. We just ask that you do as much as you can.

We are a relaxed guild willing to let active players grow with us. Looking to add teams from 70 on up. If you are active, we'll help you out.

We are open to individuals or taking on a group from another guild. Please note, we've been consistently adding teams so group space is getting limited. DM me with any questions. If you want to join our guild you can also send me an ally invite and I'll add you.

Ally Code is 518-268-399
https://swgoh.gg/u/batfett/collection