GIVE DROIDS A ZETA ALREADY!!!!!!

OR ELSE ALL DROID USERS WILL QUIT LMFAO.......

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Makes me wish I invested into something other than droids lol.

Giving Jawa Engineer cleanse added on to his heal and a reduction on the cooldown by 1 turn would be a suggestion, or increasing the amount of health a revived character gets are some options.
  • Options
    Same Mzee xD but that being said I've had a good long time of being dominant for my tierings xD I'd like a droideka or R2D2 or even grevious rework and give him a Zeta
  • Options
    K2s0 has a zeta.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    It does not count. Only android users have a k2s0 and his Zeta is an insult lol I'm aware they gave him one but what good is it to an iOS user who's run droids since day one? XD grevious should be next seeing how mines almost 7star....... xD
  • Options
    I have K2S0, but I rarely use him... :D
  • Options
    I want him so bad, I hear at high tenacity he's a pain, and even such I'm droid heavy user and I won't fight a squad with him.... so annoying but effective with aoe attacks imo :p
  • Options
    Same Mzee xD but that being said I've had a good long time of being dominant for my tierings xD I'd like a droideka or R2D2 or even grevious rework and give him a Zeta

Here's the link for a General Grievous rework I did if you want to check it out. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/88065/general-grievous-rework-idea/p1
  • Options
    Thanks strikebomb, checking it now!