Legendary

Everyone complains that T7 Rancor is too easy. A lot of people leave guilds because of so many rules are made so everyone gets a chance for Han shards. Why not do a Legendary tier, and the difficulty be like heroic tank?

Just a thought

Replies

• scuba
    14086 posts Member
    Options
    66a0d69ac0d99aa125fb25e5b940bb0a.jpg
  • Options
    Either way it would eventually become easy again resulting in same thing... meaning a never ending process of hard to easy, similar to heroic tank.
  • scuba
    14086 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly with better guild/raid management tools many could dump the "rules" and let the game manage it:
    1. Everyone in guild at start gets put on leaderboard when raid is opened
    2. Allow leaders to set battle limits per player per raid/phase.
    3. Force exiting after completing a phase keeping current character status of health/CD/TM etc.
    4. Let guild leader schedule raid opening/allow random starts

These changes cover most of the rules and it is not the rules that is so much of the problem but having to remember all the stupid rules.
  • Options
    Yes! And earn Jedi Knight Luke shards from it!
  • Options
    Rules for guild raids? Our guild just starts a raid and everyone autoplays all their toons until we beat the stages or run out of attempts for the day (heroic vs regular). What is this rules business? Equal shards? Those who have stronger toons will get more shards than those with weaker toons.
  • Options
    Mischen1 wrote: »
    Rules for guild raids? Our guild just starts a raid and everyone autoplays all their toons until we beat the stages or run out of attempts for the day (heroic vs regular). What is this rules business? Equal shards? Those who have stronger toons will get more shards than those with weaker toons.

Usually rules include stuff like limiting attacks or having a 24hr period where you can only hit for 0 dmg or stuff like that.
  • Options
    Mischen1 wrote: »

If you're working as a team to better the guild as a whole sometimes the strong step back on damage to allow the weaker to get stronger. It's called teamwork.
  • Options
    Eh. I mean, this isn't the only game that's had raid issues. I mean... players get more powerful and challenges tend to stay the same.

Originally I thought the tank was going to go the way it often goes. You give insta kills and insane life to a raid - I've played Web browser games where a raid might take a week to take down, and that's if your guild is running smooth.

When the raid bosses are that big everyone gets a a shave no matter what (unless they just refuse to join in... and they should be kicked, obvi)
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Yes! And earn Jedi Knight Luke shards from it!

I'd be so down for JKL
  • Options
    New tier, rancor is immune to tmr, problem solved...until it becomes too easy XD