Focus

Hey everyone, need a bit of help focusing on what I need to be doing. I'm currently split, do I start maxing Aayla from G6 to G11 or do I take Anakin from G10 to G11? Thanks for the help in advance!

Replies

• Options
    I'd always focus on maxing the toons I have closest to max gear. In your case Ani. If you leave toons unfinished it will spread you thin, and make you waste time going back to finish later.
  • Options
    Depends on your aim. It's possible that aayla g10 and jka g10 is better than no aayla and jka g11
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Lossberg wrote: »
    Depends on your aim. It's possible that aayla g10 and jka g10 is better than no aayla and jka g11

jup, for raids i'd rather have two g10s than one g11. But if it's for arena i'd rather have one g11 than two g10's.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    Lossberg wrote: »

jup, for raids i'd rather have two g10s than one g11. But if it's for arena i'd rather have one g11 than two g10's.

This^^

But also, anakin is so close. I would g11, to "finish" him for now and then focus on aayla. Because you will put yourself in the same position when they are both g10
  • Options
    Also depends on how far are you. In can be that most of the gear for jka you will not need for aayla. And from my experience it's very easy to take roon to g8 without any harm to your main farm