Mace Windu's AI, Jedi Master?

HeWhoWanders
155 posts Member
edited January 2017
Is there a reason Mace Windu's AI doesn't attack enemies he exposes? It seems kind of reduntant and makes him way worse then he should be for such a famous toon. He should auto target enemies he exposes! Feel this is a simple improvement that doesn't require a whole rework

Alternative as a rework the expose should last an extra turn or expose multiple toons for Mace's move. Do Samuel L. Jackson some Justice, the man got purple colored lightsabers written into cannon.

Windu_Angry.jpg

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sometimes there's a taunting character...

But people continually refer to AI of slecific toons, and I've never felt there was any confirmation that each toon has it's own AI, rather than there just being a single AI that applies to everyone. I mean, even inheriting AI from a character base class, I'm not sure they are overriding/overloading targeting methods for specific characters like this.
  • Options
    I think Expose should avoid Taunters, much like Boba can. Further, Mace should have Expose as part of his Abilities, which automatically gives 100% TM.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Sometimes there's a taunting character...

But people continually refer to AI of slecific toons, and I've never felt there was any confirmation that each toon has it's own AI, rather than there just being a single AI that applies to everyone. I mean, even inheriting AI from a character base class, I'm not sure they are overriding/overloading targeting methods for specific characters like this.

Except healers know when to Heal, Daka will try to rez a dead toon even if the rest of the team is at full health, SO knows when characters are in his kill-zone, and etc. As far as I am concerned he's broken. As I said Mace and other characters should recognize and target exposed characters through the AI it only makes sense. Why even have expose then it becomes a crap shoot unless you stock up on AOEs to take advantage on defense. Its why no one uses Poe but why ZSids new buffs is gonna make him viable.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    When I used Mace, there were many times I didnt attack someone with expose because I needed to take out another enemy who was low on health or the exposed enemy had retribution.
    Im not trying to defend the AI, but there are better examples of it making poor decisions