Zeta upgrade gone??

I was grinding zetas for 1 month now, just to give it to maul.. I was waiting a long time now.. I had everything rdy .. So i upgraded maul leader to zeta.. Well nothing happened my zeta and omega are gobe and mauls lead still lv 7 -.- whats this? I restarted and reinstalled the game and still gone? But it say ive got 1/20 zeta.. What can i do, it took me a lot of effort and current

Replies

• Options
    If i want some attention sides ea or cg,do i have to disbehave?
  • Options
    Hi there, in order to investigate this issue, can you please provide the following information:
    - Ally Code
    - Date and approximate time you tried to upgrade Darth Maul's leader ability with the Zeta mats

Thanks.
  • Options
    Hi there, in order to investigate this issue, can you please provide the following information:
    - Ally Code
    - Date and approximate time you tried to upgrade Darth Maul's leader ability with the Zeta mats

Thanks.

What will u do with those informations?
  • Options
    Aizfgas wrote: »
    - Ally Code

Thanks.

What will u do with those informations?

Probably look at your account to see if you attempted the upgrade, do you want their help or not?