The Macros Recruiting

pcmacro
81 posts Member
edited January 2017
Guild Name: TheMacros
Guild Leader: pcmacro (me)
Level: Looking for Level 83+ (95% of our members are at level 85)
Ally Code: 447-785-141
Raids: Rancor Heroic (Done usually within 30 minutes to an hour)
ATT Normal (Done usually within 24 hours)

Guild Rules:

1. Must be daily active player. (Doing Galactic Wars, Challenges, events, raids, etc)
2. If you do not let someone know you are going to be away, I usually boot after 10 days of inactivity.
3. Must be respectful towards each other. Please no drama, we have had enough.
4. Must accumulate 600 Daily Raid tickets everyday. (Important rule, but continuously not gaining this will result in boot)
5. Raids are usually done at 7pm and 10pm. GMT-05:00. We inter-switch the times between Rancor and ATT.
6. I have a LINE group setup, members are not forced to joined, however if you plan to be an officer it is a must.

A little about us:

I made this guild as soon as guilds were available as a new mode. My guild has always been filled with 50 people. Unfortunately, at one point I allowed a certain power driven member join. This person's goal was to take over from the start. I am pretty tolerant person but this person would lie, be disrespectful, disobey, and pretty much do whatever it takes to benefit himself rather than the Guild itself. I had to demote him and shouldn't have promoted him in the first place. Actually, I should have booted him the moment he lied and the moments he was disrespectful. I kept him around because he was extremely active and he would launch raids. Shamefully, he was able to convince a few members to leave the guild since they didn't fully understand what was going on.

So for the first time in ever, my guild isn't full and we need around 10 new members. We are still pretty strong and we just need some member to fill out some of the raid daily ticket activities so we can launch raids as much as possible and we also need a few strong members to do Heroic ATT. Also, an officer position is a possibility in the future if you prove yourself and are willing to use LINE.

We use LINE because it is better than in game chat, it also allows us to save notes for strategy. The officer I demoted refused to use line, and there were communication problems. Proper communication is important. Also, a lot of us like to chit chat on it and its just good way to get to know each other and have some fun. :smiley:

ADD me if you are interested and I will look into your inventory and invite you in the Guild if you meet the requirements. Thank you

Replies