Darth Vader Zeta bug.

I noticed when an empire ally uses an ability that affects team mates, the team mates TM is removed (Royal Guard special and palp heal).
This only happens when the opponent has Vader zeta lead.
Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.

Replies

• Options
    Bump
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Options
    This sounds pretty bad, especially with new empire incoming.
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    https://youtu.be/-ZYDAeykiT0

Confirmed. Watch when rg, ep and shore do their buffs. Teammate TM gets removed. Applies to non-empire receiving buffs too, @ 0:45 when ep does his heal, boba and rex also lose TM.

@CG_Kozispoon
    Post edited by Josh_K on
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Probably it is just looking at any change in health status by any sith or empire and not which side is causing that change.

I bet Asajj lead would show same thing vs another Talia.

I know there is already an issue with tfp removing tm from multiple enemies when he uses his basic.

Definitely a weird bug.

Edited to take out another theory I had.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Wow. That's a bad one.
    Nice catch supercat.
  • DarthScott
    292 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Plus add in that characters who are with and empire (Vader, palpatine) can reduce 40% TM. It looks like each faction causes an independent TM reduction check.

All in all Vader lead seems pretty buggy.
    @CG_Kozispoon
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Maybe the logic is:
    Current Health lower than Previous Health After an action by Empire character = Damage from Empire character -> Trigger TM Removal.

RG gives health buff so current health becomes lower than previous health.
    Palpatine reduces team mate's health by 5% so current health becomes lower than previous health.
  • Options
    I can see Palp's Damage causing the Zeta to fire. I know that Talia's healing special can cause Anakin's special to fire if Talia falls below 50% with it.

However the Description says "damage to Enemy Targets". So should not fire on friendly damage.
  • Options
    Vader Zeta really bug, pls fix. Btw, this fix will be as a nerf. Lol
  • Options
    johnne wrote: »
    Vader Zeta really bug, pls fix. Btw, this fix will be as a nerf. Lol

And they'll give everyone thier zetas back and 500 crystals :|
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I know there is already an issue with tfp removing tm from multiple enemies when he uses his basic..

Similar to this, a second target can evade TFP's basic, resulting in TM gain (OB etc. lead) or offense up (Dooku lead). These aren't super common anymore, but I see it happen in GW once every few days. I've yet to see a second target actually get debuffed or take damage due to TFP's basic.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It's funny what the devs comment on and what they don't comment on. The fact that such a large percentage of players have or are on the verge of having a Zader, you'd think this would be #1 on their list. "Expedite it" as an EA Help Representative would say.
    Post edited by V1p3rdyn4sty on
  • Options
    I have zero zetas :)
    It's funny what the devs comment on and what they don't comment on. The fact that such a large percentage of players have or are on the verge of having a Zader, you'd think this would be #1 on their list. "Expedite it" as an EA Help Representative would say.

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This issue has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon do you know when you guys will start fixing lots of bugs each update again? (Like 10+ how you used too)
    Also when will the bugs bin be updated?
  • Options
    Hiya!
    This issue has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for review. Thanks!

Ok thanks. Here is also a bug about Zeta Vader I met... TM reduce when the attack is dodged, happens to all Sith/Empire.