Mk5 furnace... WHERE ARE YOU?!

So does this thing only have like a 1% chance to appear in shipments or something? Multiple days I have refreshed te shipments up to the 400 crystals mark and I haven't seen one... **** is that? How is that fair? Just because you recently reworked 2 toons (boba and maul) that both require 3 furnaces each doesn't mean you start another drought on one of the 4 pit raid gear pieces to get people to bankrupt themselves of crystals chasing that pathetic drop rate, stop being so **** greedy for once in your existence

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Still waiting on a mk vi Nubian disc for the Fett man to reach g10.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Still waiting on a mk vi Nubian disc for the Fett man to reach g10.

Same for me except it's this stupid furnace. They probably have some kind of background code that detects what piece your most in need of and then denies you of it. I used to get nothing BUT furnace salvage from the pit raid before AAT, now I never get it, let alone a full one, and shipments has yielded me only one since they added them back in last week
  • Options
    Furnaces are no longer in shipments until another rotation takes place sorry OP
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    It does seem that the drop rates get lower when you almost have enough purples to get the whole piece, but that may be one just notices it more when they almost have enough.
  • Options

I thought they were rotated back in last update
  • Options

I thought they were rotated back in last update

Oh that's right, they were. My apologies!
  • Options
    I bought one recently, but I don't think they are common.
  • Options
    I bought 2 yesterday so they're around, but they never show when you actually need them
  • Options
    with AAT and gold gears, there really is no need to keep the exclusivity of raid gears.

making us wait for raid gear rotation is plain stupid. if I am stuck at g9 because of that **** furnace, I wouldn't want to buy the gold/AAT raid gears from you either. that is a lost opportunity to sell us a lot of crystals.

you want us to spend crystals right?
  • Options
    i haven't seen one furnace since the update and I check shipments regularly for shoretrooper shards.

Also why are there double baze shards but not SHT shards

You want us to spend crystals right?
  • Options
    I have seen 3 since they put them back in.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    8x shoretrooper still showing up after getting him to 4 stars a couple days ago. Haven't seen furnaces at all yet either.

But I'm sure it'll happen soon. We'll all be spending a bunch of crystals in no time.
  • Options
    JohnTS676 wrote: »
    So does this thing only have like a 1% chance to appear in shipments or something? Multiple days I have refreshed te shipments up to the 400 crystals mark and I haven't seen one... **** is that? How is that fair? Just because you recently reworked 2 toons (boba and maul) that both require 3 furnaces each doesn't mean you start another drought on one of the 4 pit raid gear pieces to get people to bankrupt themselves of crystals chasing that pathetic drop rate, stop being so **** greedy for once in your existence

I've bought 5 since the update. 2 just sitting there because I have a fear of not having furnaces from the drought.
  • Options
    I've had 2 furnaces and 2 design tech rotate on by. I bought one of the furnaces, but didn't have crystals for the other one. I think RNGesus hates you.
  • Henchman805
    317 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    mo3bqDS.png
    I have them all!!!!
  • Options
    mo3bqDS.png
    I have them all!!!!

I know that feeling!!
    I don't need them either, but get them ALL the time from raids -.-
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I got 0 furnace salvages -_-
    full furnace in shipments at the moment though, but i don't need it for the time being.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Chozen1 wrote: »
    i haven't seen one furnace since the update and I check shipments regularly for shoretrooper shards.

Also why are there double baze shards but not SHT shards

You want us to spend crystals right?

Same exact thing happened to me when I needed a caller and had to wait 3 days after they went into rotation before I saw a single 1
  • Options
    mo3bqDS.png
    I have them all!!!!

The problem is usually the other components needed to craft a furnace.
  • Options
    mo3bqDS.png
    I have them all!!!!

The only **** one is Holo Projectors, which you have to farm manually. I refuse to believe people can run out of syringes.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    mo3bqDS.png
    I have them all!!!!

The only **** one is Holo Projectors, which you have to farm manually. I refuse to believe people can run out of syringes.

You must not have a lot of heroes at gear 9 and up if you have an endless supply of the syringes.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    mo3bqDS.png
    I have them all!!!!

You must not have a lot of heroes at gear 9 and up if you have an endless supply of the syringes.

I do realize that syringes are used by themselves a lot, but if you're just handing them out left right and center, then you're just not budgeting properly. For instance, give Boba his 2 full syringes when you're near the furnace salvages. If you have hundreds of furnace salvages lying around without syringes... I dunno. You're not doing the challenge when it pops up, or something. It gives you a free syringe per week. That's generally faster than I can farm the rest of the gear I need, so the bottleneck is not the syringes, but the other stuff (like needing hundreds of **** blue gear... or stun cuffs/guns).
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    mo3bqDS.png
    I have them all!!!!

I know that feeling!!
    I don't need them either, but get them ALL the time from raids -.-

I could give u 1100 nubian tech design thatfor -.- i just had 5 furnanes in total -.-.-.-.-.
  • Options
    mo3bqDS.png
    I have them all!!!!

I do realize that syringes are used by themselves a lot, but if you're just handing them out left right and center, then you're just not budgeting properly. For instance, give Boba his 2 full syringes when you're near the furnace salvages. If you have hundreds of furnace salvages lying around without syringes... I dunno. You're not doing the challenge when it pops up, or something. It gives you a free syringe per week. That's generally faster than I can farm the rest of the gear I need, so the bottleneck is not the syringes, but the other stuff (like needing hundreds of **** blue gear... or stun cuffs/guns).

After a while it seems like you are only waiting on challenge gear (other than AAT). Carbantis and Syringes. Those are usually the pieces I'm waiting on to advance gear tiers past g9
  • Options
    I know! My mark 5 turkey is going bad!
  • Options
    I just wish you could farm them from battles. Even with low drop rates. At least you could work on them fairly regularly.
  • Options
    mo3bqDS.png
    I have them all!!!!

"A free syringe per week"
    Lol.
    What dimension do you live in?
    You have to use that challenge for those mk3 droidcallers.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Well i need like 45 syringes and around 99 carabanti or whatever that stuff is called. Those of you saying you can't run out of those must have been playing since day 1. I started in August and am struggling with both.