Arena advice for level 54 guy

Mans_Yolo
171 posts Member
edited January 2017
Hey all,

I'm struggling against Chaze, Shoretrooper and Boba in my bracket at the moment. The last two days, I finished #3 and #6 in my shard, but it was only because I was able to snipe.

I'm running droids at the moment with a 3* Nebit and a nearly g8 JC.

Any advice to beat the autotaunt comps and Boba I mentioned above? Boba seems to ability block my whole droid team from the get go. The only thing I've found that works so far is to run my own Boba, but he's about 1 star below most of the top players.

We have 2 whales that are 9 levels ahead, like level 61 or something with full 7* wiggs combos, so I have no hope of beating those guys.

I just wanted to see if there's any advice right now besides just wait it out. I feel like my droids will come into their own once I get B2 and JE. Should I divert to another team or just stick with the droids? Anyone in particular I should be farming? My farms are as follows:

Arena: IG-88
GW: IG-86
Guild: JE
Cantina: Finish Lando to 7*, then maybe Jawa? Still undecided.
Cantina Store: Boba, then Qui Gon planned after that.

One other thing, I do not have the arrow +speed primary mod yet on my squad. I'm assuming this would help me? Should I divert some cantina energy into a set for my droids so they can go sooner against these faster comps?

*edit* my bad posted in wrong section. Can mod delete or move?