Vader's ship?

Any news on when it's coming back? Desperately needing this ship

Replies

• UncleSheev
    16 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Same here I really don't want to invest in a bad geonosian for the tarkin challenge
  • Options
    Sun fac is good, Maul is good, TFP is good, FOTP is good, GS is good, Boba is good. I'm failing to see why Darth Vader is a must for tarkin challenge?
  • Options
    Heezyyyy wrote: »
    Sun fac is good, Maul is good, TFP is good, FOTP is good, GS is good, Boba is good. I'm failing to see why Darth Vader is a must for tarkin challenge?

Free players don't have many of those toons. Getting 5 4* dark ships isn't easy.
  • Options

Free players don't have many of those toons. Getting 5 4* dark ships isn't easy.

QFT. Dark Side is seriously lacking in easy to get ships.
  • Options

What are you talking about? FOTP is easily accessible albeit a slow farm, TFP is very easy to obtain, GS is the easiest to get, Maul and Sun Fac appear regularly in Fleet Shipments and Guild Shop
  • Options

What are you talking about? FOTP is easily accessible albeit a slow farm, TFP is very easy to obtain, GS is the easiest to get, Maul and Sun Fac appear regularly in Fleet Shipments and Guild Shop

Yeah NOW they do. Still takes quite a bit of time compared to light side ships/pilots.
  • Options
    Oh and Boba may be the second easiest to farm
  • Options
    kevsmart wrote: »

Yeah NOW they do. Still takes quite a bit of time compared to light side ships/pilots.

That's fair since LS characters you probably already had got ships. My advice? Focus your efforts on DS characters that are good in raids, ships, arena, etc. I have been farming Maul, Sun Fac, Rex from Fleet Shipments since release and they are all 6 star on their way to 7 star just takes time if you are FTP
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    TFP is very easy to obtain,

How? He is only in one cantina node...

FOTP is in 2 hard nodes
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    ptr wrote: »
    TFP is very easy to obtain,

How? He is only in one cantina node...

FOTP is in 2 hard nodes

Cantina nodes are the easiest to farm. No cap, just sink the energy into it and he comes out easy.

FOTP, is another story limited to 6 tries a day unless you want to waste crystals..... not an easy fsrm.
  • Options
    Darthbinks wrote: »

I have his ship, my advice, dont waste your Ally Points, his ship is super underwhelming
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Im free to play and just need 4 more slave 1 blueprints to have 5 4* ds ships
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

I have his ship, my advice, dont waste your Ally Points, his ship is super underwhelming

I'm on the opposite side of that coin of thought. I have Vader's TIE at 6* and it's awesome.
  • Options
    He shouldn't be a tournament. He should be available through achievements or even a sort of duel, like the yoda and emperor event, of course it would be ships fighting not infantry.
    Also a ships raid would be a great way to get him. Like an attack on the second death star as a raid would be great as it also would give ship credits.
  • Options
    You should be able to convert Vader Character shards into Vader ship shards once you 7* him...

O
  • Options
    I have TFP, boba, geonosian soldier, FOTP( who is at 1*) and had to farm sun fac, easy to get from shipments and guild store( he is 3 star), free to play player but just needed my pilots to be at reasonable lvl, seventy something, and all ships at 70 and got my executrix last week, now waiting on 42 more packs from either ship shop or GW, then ready for zetas, I know it's not much, but needed around 300 fragments for toons for AAT, so had to prioritise.
    Now I will be ready to farm anything new ^_^
  • Options
    Orions wrote: »
    You should be able to convert Vader Character shards into Vader ship shards once you 7* him...

O

Now this would be great, plus a farming spot as well though.
  • Options
    Eightys wrote: »
    ElleMadara wrote: »

I'm on the opposite side of that coin of thought. I have Vader's TIE at 6* and it's awesome.

The only problem with my 6* Tie Advanced is that it's missing a star. Love his ship.
  • Options
    He shouldn't be a tournament. He should be available through achievements or even a sort of duel, like the yoda and emperor event, of course it would be ships fighting not infantry.
    Also a ships raid would be a great way to get him. Like an attack on the second death star as a raid would be great as it also would give ship credits.

How bout P1 Death Star
    P2 second Death Star
    P3 star killer base
    P4 second star killer base
    Don't pretend you don't know chewy and Finn will blow up a new and improved star killer base in episode 9 while Rey fights kylo and turns him back to the light side
  • Options
    Maljr1980 wrote: »

How bout P1 Death Star
    P2 second Death Star
    P3 star killer base
    P4 second star killer base
    Don't pretend you don't know chewy and Finn will blow up a new and improved star killer base in episode 9 while Rey fights kylo and turns him back to the light side

Who doesn't?
  • Options
    Seems to be the new big deal, pushing unfinished projects out.
    thank god i already have wopping 20 Jyn Shards and 60 Vader Ship shards!

Such a joke, makes me really sad looking at what happend to this game the last 2-3 months.
  • Options
    xdecide wrote: »
    Seems to be the new big deal, pushing unfinished projects out.
    thank god i already have wopping 20 Jyn Shards and 60 Vader Ship shards!

Such a joke, makes me really sad looking at what happend to this game the last 2-3 months.

True that:/