Building a Rebel Team

New player here and ive been reading a lot about a rebel team being good in arena and versatile for GW as well. Here is my ally code 747-713-862

So far i have Biggs, Leia and just got Lando. ( i havent invested heavy in leia yet. )
I know i need Wedge but it says he is farmable from 6g neutral and being lv 58 im still in Cantina lv 4.

Im running Luminara 5* lv 7 gear for heals and using Qui Gon for extra attacks. Any suggestions on what my rebel team should look like and how to get Wedge faster as i am F2P.

Also any advice on a team to bust through Cantina lvs faster or suggestions in general would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    Farm ackbar until you can reach that stage :) maybe farm Ackbar to 5* then bring Leia to 6* then max the two. Then farm Lando from cantina battles, Biggs from GW shipments and in cantina shipments continue with Qui Gon, he'll be useful for raids and your squad :)
  • Options
    Farm ST Han before you farm ackbar. He is a big part of what makes Rebels go in the early game. Until you can farm Wedge I'd focus on Lando, Biggs, STHan, and then you can mix in QGJ/Lumi/Phasma as you want. Another good character to get in a pinch is Geonosian Soldier but I wouldn't give up farming Lando to get him. Also you should be investing you cantina coins on Boba as he has become a very solid 5th for many rebel squads.

If I was in your spot farming up a rebel squad, my end goal would be the followings:

Wedges (L), Biggs, Lando, Boba, STHan.

My fill-in squad until I can get Wedge would be:

Boba (L), Lando, Biggs, Lumi/QGJ, STHan.

If you dont have Boba yet, work on him and in the meantime Lead with Lando and swap in Leia/Ackbar/GS/Phasma whichever is easiest for you to bring in without sacrificing your priority farms.
  • Options
    Thanks so much very helpful.
  • Options
    Would this team able me to get through GW. I've beaten it twice and can usually get to the last battle before I come to a stand still
  • Options
    Is there a trick to using sthan? Mine is the same level & gear as all my other guys (50ish & lvl 5) but his power is crazy low and he gets killed so easily it's almost funny
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Would this team able me to get through GW. I've beaten it twice and can usually get to the last battle before I come to a stand still

Wedge Leads heal rebels when it crits or a toon dies. If you time it right you can heal your low health toon.

Ps: level Teebo for Rancor

• Options
    Is there a trick to using sthan? Mine is the same level & gear as all my other guys (50ish & lvl 5) but his power is crazy low and he gets killed so easily it's almost funny

Depends on if you mean in GW or Arena. In arena STHan's job is to taunt and get hit so that the rest of your squad gets turn meter and goes faster. He speeds up your offense as he takes damage and then on his turn he slows down the enemy by taking some of their turn meter. When he works right it will feel like you are taking twice as many turns as your enemy, if not more.

For GW you have to pick and choose your spots with where you want him to taunt. Honestly for GW I would use a different tank, someone with self healing or more utility like Chewie or Royal Guard. Mix that in with Lumi for heals and you should have plenty of sustain for the GW long haul, then bring in STHan (use him in one of the first battles to load his turn meter bar but dont use any of his abilities) for node 12 to speed your squad up and help you nuke it.