Which one ot these teams is better? Help me please (droids, geonosians, sid)

Mikymate
112 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hi everyone, I need some advice for my arena squad. Excuse if my english is bad but I'm italian.

At the moment I'm using Sid (L), GS, Poggle, IG86 and Luminara. All of them at 5* and gear VII. I'm farming HK47 and Poe and I don't know how to setup the best squad (they're almost ready). Which one of these can be the best solution?

1) Sid as a leader

Sid (L), Poggle, GS, IG86... HK or Poe?

Sid gives a LOT of crits and damage to everyone. HK in the team without be the leader is a good choice? He can add droid sinergy with IG86 and Poggle. Poe can taunt but I'm afraid of losing attack power putting him.

2) Farming IG88 and do a fulldroid squad without Sid
HK47 (L), IG86, IG88, Poggle... GS or Poe?

I really love GS, it's much far the best attacker I have, and I wouldn't like to abandon him, but Poe maybe can be more useful in this squad.

3) Abandon Poggle
Sid(L), GS, IG86, Poe, HK47 or Luminara

I don't like much poggle but it's ability is very good expecially for droids. But since GS and HK can have from their own the offence up and the main attack of poggle sucks, I'm also considering this option. It can be worth?

4) Luminara? Do you think that I have to save her in a such team?

I'm very unceirtain about how going on to build this squad, any suggestion is very appreciated :)

Replies

• Options
    I think don't need Lumi
    i have a team : Sid 7* ( lead ) , Poe 6* , Ig 88 7*, Poggle 7* and Kylo 6*
    Poe always first taunt , and then sid and poggle buff damage
    imagine kylo lvl 70 and his ability lvl 6 ( 45% reset skill ) , you can burst the big aoe damage three times if you lucky
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Options
    Anyone else who can help me? :)
  • Options
    U have options.
  • Options
    If you have poe lum is useless for a Droid team. Poe absorbs everything and ur droids cleanup. I run poggle leader poe ig88 ig86 and gen soldier. I'm rank 30ish on my leader board and my guys aren't even 7 star. Droids are 6 gen soldier is 5 poggle 5 and poe 4. I destroy team with 2k-3k power above me no problem.
  • Options
    Hk is also good for leader if u want but I found that if he is leader I can't use gen soldier. His assist with ig 86 assist along with 25% offense up from poggle being the leader then when he does his droid assault move its 5v3 every time
  • Options
    The two best builds imo is HK (lead), 88, 86, Poggle, Poe

Or Sid, 88, Poggle, Poe, Kylo for AOE
  • Options
    Hk is also good for leader if u want but I found that if he is leader I can't use gen soldier. His assist with ig 86 assist along with 25% offense up from poggle being the leader then when he does his droid assault move its 5v3 every time

So do you use Poggle as a leader? How do the 25% offence work in arena?
    He's ability seems no much strong, especially in comparison to Sid's one, but maybe I'm underrating it.