"The grand First Order" recruitment (need help!)

Hey!

I'm the leader of the guild "The grand First Order" and I really need your help...I have currently 19 members (well not exactly-I have to kick 4 members because they weren't online for about 20 days) and only 3 (including me) are lvl 80 (I'm almost lvl 85)...The rest is lvl 74,lvl 65 and so on-I thought that everyone is leveling fast enough but I was wrong...So I only accept invitations to keep the low lvl members amount low(I should have done this before)

The reason why I'm asking for help is because first of all, it is annoying to sit on gear 9 toons and unable to gear them up(especially raid gear)...However-after a time it is boring to play a 4* raid over and over and over and over because the rest isn't ready for a 5* raid(To be honest-I talked to them to farm a raid team eg teebo and so on but they don't pay attention...Well the only thing they are doing is to farm Snowtrooper (-.-) or gearing up JC to gear 9 and the rest of their team is gear 7...I rotate the raid after every raid-Eg after a 4* raid I start a 5* raid trying to farm the raid gear....And after two days I have to start another 4* raid because the lower lvl members are angry because they can't compete...But they are really friendly and are trying to help with gear donations. 600energy limit is no problem :)

By the way-I also started (just for fun) a tank takedown raid (6*) and after two weeks we almost finished phase 1(And only two of us are working on this raid)

I'm looking for ~lvl 78 (and above)members and I would really appreciate your help!!! We could also start a line group if this is wanted :) And if someone is against the lower lvl members-Uhm...It is possible to kick these members who are preventing the guild(eg if they farm unnecessary toons or don't hear on suggestions etc) but it is a bit rude to kick these who are trying to help the guild......

If anyone wants to join this guild-my ally code is 657-518-343 or you can send me a pm :)
As said-I would really appreciate your help!!...

-Appo