Baze Malbus in shard shop again after K-2SO?

Is it possible? I mean old players had a possibility to unlock him in shard shop. It's time to give new players the same possibility.

Replies

• Options
    Tbh I don't even know why K2SO is in the shard shop right now, it shouldn't really be there.
  • Options
    Forget that add churrit imho
  • Options
    Jyn please
  • Options
    Garth wrote: »
    Tbh I don't even know why K2SO is in the shard shop right now, it shouldn't really be there.

They needed to give iOS the opportunity to grab him.

I doubt they'd add Baze again. I'd expect it to be a new toon to the shard shop.
  • Options
    Please give baze back, alot of players didnt grab it first time araund cause of tournaments
  • Options
    Baze has now been released in shipments doubt he'll make a return to shard shop

Also is anyone stupid enough to buy K2 in shard shop? Lol
  • Options
    I can't seem to find k2 in shard shop, all I see is troll faces :neutral:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nope.
  • Options
    bazę is in shipments. we need chirrut in shard
  • Options
    Baze was a whale compensation because of the bad chromium drop rates in the past, K-2SO is a compensation for the iOS whales. So no need for more compensations, K-2SO will be removed from Shard Shop next major update.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Drake23 wrote: »
    Baze was a whale compensation because of the bad chromium drop rates in the past, K-2SO is a compensation for the iOS whales. So no need for more compensations, K-2SO will be removed from Shard Shop next major update.

I would more say that K2 was for those android players that didn't get him to 7*..
  • Options
    Baze, Cassian, K2SO and Chirrut all unlock with 50 shards. My assumption has been that they are giving each of them 30 days in the shard shop. So once K2 is gone I am hoping that Cassian or Chirrut will take his place in the Shard Shop.

But I could be totally wrong on that too.
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

I would more say that K2 was for those android players that didn't get him to 7*..

After a lot of iOS users sent EA a lot of mails because of the android promotion the U-Wing tournament got canceled and K-2SO appears in shard shop. So it is the way to give K-2SO to the iOS users
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options

After a lot of iOS users sent EA a lot of mails because of the android promotion the U-Wing tournament got canceled and K-2SO appears in shard shop. So it is the way to give K-2SO to the iOS users

Then they should have been thinking of a better place than the longest farmable place to a character others got for free. Who is gonna farm him from shard shop anyway?? He is decent but not worth it over GG in my opinion. I want him because he is a droid but GG already is so he is the better farm..
  • Options

Then they should have been thinking of a better place than the longest farmable place to a character others got for free. Who is gonna farm him from shard shop anyway?? He is decent but not worth it over GG in my opinion. I want him because he is a droid but GG already is so he is the better farm..

He's not decent, he sucks.