My Most Wanted Feature: Mod Sets

Maegor
1217 posts Member
This has been suggested a few times, but please introduce a feature that allows us to assign a "set" of mods to a character, so that when we assign that set to a character it will will remove those mods from others currently using them and put them on that character (all applicable fees are A-OK). Allow us to name them, ie: "JE P2 AAT", "EP Arena", etc.

Oh, and add a remove all button for mods also please.

Replies

• Options
    I made these exact same suggestions before.

I plus 999999999 this I hope this is implemented soon
  • Options
    Couldn't agree more @maegor.
  • Options
    I made this suggestion 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times before. I could not agree more @Maegor !! This threat should be bumped on top all day long.
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    Thumbs up!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I guess it's better then a necro thread.....

+1

It's a great idea I hope we see it, before this becomes a coming thread like the assaj one going around right now...
  • Options
    It sure would be handy.
  • Options
    dvynZte.gif
  • Options
    Plus 1
  • Options
    +1 to OP's idea. would be nice to save mod sets as per toon builds.
  • Options
    +1 and my inventory screen!
  • Options
    This is more and more necessary given the AAT raid. I have to maintain a spreadsheet with my mod swaps for my various teams, and sometimes it takes me longer to get the mods set up than to get in a good run.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    This is more and more necessary given the AAT raid. I have to maintain a spreadsheet with my mod swaps for my various teams, and sometimes it takes me longer to get the mods set up than to get in a good run.

Agreed, which is super annoying. And like I said, this is not my original idea. I know some of the TI and TS people were saying this when the AAT raid was first released.
  • Options
    They wont do anything to make mod management better. Its not in their monetary interest to do so. This is one of those areas where player QOL is conflicting with the bottom line.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    They wont do anything to make mod management better. Its not in their monetary interest to do so. This is one of those areas where player QOL is conflicting with the bottom line.

That's not necessarily true. This game has added QoL features in the past that were highly requested and did not increase revenue. Adding QoL features is a way to maintain players and therefore maintain revenue.
  • Eightys
    210 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Plz add at least at a minimum a remove all button, I can live with that. Mod sets would just be gravy on the potatoes.
  • Options
    +1 do it, do it right now
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    It could be in their interest to add this feature. Simply make it cost X amount (in either credits (hopefully) or crystals (please no)) and then they will be limiting the in-game currency. For example, if it costs around 28k credits to remove all mods and another 28k to add 6 mods, simply make using a preset cost 100k credits. I would do it in an instant every raid.
  • Options
    yup +1 and allow us to hold more mods, hunting the ones we want gives us 50ish decent ish mods that we rather not sell....
  • Garth
    42 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    We need to see something like this please! Managing mods is one of the most frustrating part in the game. I hope this will be made more user friendly soon

*Fingers Crossed*
    Post edited by Garth on
  • Options
    This is definitely 1 of the most needed features currently...
  • Options
    Bump this great idea! :) I am also spending more time moving mods around then doing an actual fight. I have even made a video how to quickly move them around lol, in lack of a option like @Maegor mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2X4TO1Xgb0

SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    To a newer player like myself, the mods are already very intimidating...The fact that I have a ton of them and about 90% of that ton are rubbish makes it even more difficult to keep things straight. If we could at least have some method of keeping the ones we use slightly organized it would make figuring all this out a bit less daunting.
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Maegor wrote: »
    This has been suggested a few times, but please introduce a feature that allows us to assign a "set" of mods to a character, so that when we assign that set to a character it will will remove those mods from others currently using them and put them on that character (all applicable fees are A-OK). Allow us to name them, ie: "JE P2 AAT", "EP Arena", etc.

Oh, and add a remove all button for mods also please.

This above any other game content
  • Options
    It's perfect!
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Bump this great idea! :) I am also spending more time moving mods around then doing an actual fight. I have even made a video how to quickly move them around lol, in lack of a option like @Maegor mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2X4TO1Xgb0

You're lucky all those mods conveniently go right to the top of your inventory. Many of my best arena mods with double digit speed secondaries like to drop half way down into my mod inventory and it takes forever to hunt them down to swap onto other toons.
  • Options
    +1 and my inventory screen!

+1
    An inventory screen would be really awesome!!
    Or a mod stats simulator-I know...This will never happen :( But I hate it to lvl mods up only to see that they are completely useless...