Stay with the guild or move on?

Whazn
262 posts Member
https://swgoh.gg/u/whazn

I'm in a guild with some friends and family. We're pretty active. We can do t5 raids but it takes a little over 48 hours. The last t5 I did basically as much damage as the rest of the guild combined. Usually top 10-20 in the arena but I noticed g9 g10 and even g11 popping up. Wiggs, chaze and jyn can only get me so far. Will I be able to continue to compete here or do I need to join a heroic? Should I?

Replies

• Options
    Move on. Find a t7 guild
  • Options
    Move me find a more active guild that specializes in either high tier or heroic raids
  • Options
    *move on
  • Options
    How many friends and family do you have? We have like 5 open spots and have a system in place for t7 raids. If you are interested. Only other rule is to be in the line app.
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Coolmcdrew wrote: »
    How many friends and family do you have? We have like 5 open spots and have a system in place for t7 raids. If you are interested. Only other rule is to be in the line app.

About 12 people other than myself lol. Only problem is most of them are level 65-75
  • Options
    If you want to join ours we've more than enough space and we do heroic rancor and regular AAT raid all the time. My ally code is:- 969-913-263

Message me on here if interested and then shoot me an invite
  • Options
    Whazn wrote: »
    Coolmcdrew wrote: »

About 12 people other than myself lol. Only problem is most of them are level 65-75

I could do maybe 8 that would be max. If you are contributing 600 energy per day and communicating on line the level wouldn't matter very much. You grow more quickly in a guild like ours.
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    We all do 600 a day easy. I'll have to talk with them
  • Options
    Just send me a PM here if you decide to make the switch.
  • Options
    It's up to you as to whether staying in a guild with your family and friends is more or less important than getting into a heroic rancor guild.
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    It's up to you as to whether staying in a guild with your family and friends is more or less important than getting into a heroic rancor guild.

I know. I want to stay but I also need the crystals from arena rank. Used to be slight p2p switched to f2p for while so arena crystals are how I can refresh energy/buy gear. So I need to compete.