RG taunt broken?

My RG taunt has been buggy today. First I noticed a couple of times when my ST dropped below 50% health my RGs taunt didn't trigger. Second I just finished a GW battle where the other team had a Phasma lead who was dead at this point and my RG was taunting when Barris ignored the taunt and attacked my Vader and was assisted by Leia. I thought I noticed a few other attacks that ignored taunt (not including Boba) but thought I was tripping. Anyone else noticing issues w/ RG?

Replies

• Options
    Jared wrote: »
    My RG taunt has been buggy today. First I noticed a couple of times when my ST dropped below 50% health my RGs taunt didn't trigger. Second I just finished a GW battle where the other team had a Phasma lead who was dead at this point and my RG was taunting when Barris ignored the taunt and attacked my Vader and was assisted by Leia. I thought I noticed a few other attacks that ignored taunt (not including Boba) but thought I was tripping. Anyone else noticing issues w/ RG?

I thought I saw a toon ignore his taunt earlier but I was not watching closely enough...
  • Options
    Leader abilities persist beyond death, so the Leia assist isn't a bug. The other stuff, no idea.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • RanjamArora
    14 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Me too, experiencing the same but not only would rg but also with sth
  • Options
    Me too! My RG is not being consistent with the taunt. This has been happening for a month now. I use him in arena (every day) and it's not working properly.
  • Options
    Was your RG shocked by palp or with buff immunity, from tfp, for an example? If not, that's very weird.
  • Options
    I have noticed some ignore taunts lately.
  • Options
    Haven't seen that. I have killed toons from Green and RG's taunt doesn't go off. I've done it with Rey, 88, and Vader, but it has to be from one attack.

Double/triple attacks from Wiggs, Phasma, et al. do trigger it.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Yeah I've faced one empire team with RG and he was taunting properly.
  • Options
    Yeah I've faced one empire team with RG and he was taunting properly.

Today*
  • Options
    Seems to be ok today. He didn't have any debuff's when this was happening so no shock or anything. Hopefully just a hiccup.
  • Options
    If a toon is killed with over 50% health on one attack, the taunt correctly doesn't trigger. That may be the confusion.
  • Options
    I actually had this happen to me against a team using the rg. He didn't taunt and I got to kill Anakin! Think it was in arena.