Don't ruin what makes ships great.

Prev1
I love ships. They remind me so much how is this game was when it first came out. Simple and fun. Please don't release hardware abilities for a long, long, long time.

Replies

• Options
    I agree with your sentiment about not releasing hardware abilities.... but for an entirely different reason - too many bugs in ships for it to be enjoyable... Fix them first, then we can talk upgrades.
  • Options
    What makes ships great? They are becoming stale and painful. We need excitement and better abilities and options. Plus, we need more than just 2 rounds of Challenges.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    What makes ships great? They are becoming stale and painful. We need excitement and better abilities and options. Plus, we need more than just 2 rounds of Challenges.

A ship raid?
  • Options
    Hell I can't even beat tier V cap ship challenges yet. I might need hardware upgrades to do it. :/
  • Options
    Fix Biggs taunt please. After like 5x he stops getting the buff and stops getting the extra protection.
    Really annoying if your ships don't do what they supposed to do...
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Ships would be great if it didn't crash the game more then half the time I try to play ship arena or even ship challenges.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    there isn't much to ruin if you ask me ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Fix Biggs taunt please. After like 5x he stops getting the buff and stops getting the extra protection.

This omg this. He is becoming unusable.
  • Options
    unit900000 wrote: »
    Ships would be great if it didn't crash the game more then half the time I try to play ship arena or even ship challenges.

+1
  • Options
    There is nothing great about ships
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nope.

We need hardware, there is no control....you just enter a battle and do the same thing.

Hardware or a lot more ships to give us something we can try to make work.
  • Options
    I would settle for being able to SELECT ALL THE SHIPS!!!. Regularly I simply cannot select a ship because of the way they are placed relative to each other. Or it takes too long to do so, so I simply give up. That is terrible design. Nice for a tablet, but I play on my mobile, and it isn't even a small model.
  • Options
    So, don't ruin nothing?
  • Options
    unit900000 wrote: »

• Options
    The ability to select all the ships
    Quicker animations

Fix those and then we'll talk about hardware lol
  • Options
    Seltgar wrote: »

This omg this. He is becoming unusable.

I think the AI uses a different Biggs. Mine hardly ever crits, is resisted a lot and keeps forgetting to taunt. It's like my Biggs was dropped on his head as a baby.

The AI version of Biggs however crits all the time, never gets resisted and throws a taunt up more often than McEnroe threw a racquet.

I wonder where AI Biggs is unlocked?
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    Why? You dont even know what hardware abilities are.
  • Options
    Gokkus wrote: »
    I would settle for being able to SELECT ALL THE SHIPS!!!. Regularly I simply cannot select a ship because of the way they are placed relative to each other. Or it takes too long to do so, so I simply give up. That is terrible design. Nice for a tablet, but I play on my mobile, and it isn't even a small model.

I play on tablet and I run into same problem of not being able to select the ship I want. Unbelievable that it hasn't been fixed or was even released like that.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options

A ship raid?

A ship raid sounds awful right now.
  • Options
    First Order Tie Fighter's strafe cooldown not refreshing when it gets the killing blow against a locked target is **** annoying too.
  • Options
    Maegor wrote: »

A ship raid?

A ship raid sounds awful right now.

+24790
  • Options
    Fix All the **** ships & Never Ever have a Ship Raid Ever.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

I read somewhere that his passive does not activate if the target locked ship is a reinforcement, I don't know if it is true since I don't use him but you could try to play around it if that is the case
  • Options
    Fleet commanders are a poor implementation to the battles. They take up too much time during the battle. They should be made that you can attack the fleet commanders' ship and knock out different systems, making certain abilities inoperable. Why have clips of the commanders shaking their head when they lose a battle? Blow them up!
  • Options
    There is something that makes ships great? Must have missed it.

:>
  • Options
    there's something good about ships?? i thought they were just suppose to be a secondary thing to do.
  • Options
    The best thing about ships is you only have to do one challenge and one arena fight per day.
  • Options
    what do you mean you have to do one challenge and one arena fight? says who??
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    spotremix wrote: »
    what do you mean you have to do one challenge and one arena fight? says who??

Says the daily activities completion activity that gives an Omega mat, and a nice little mystery box
  • Options
    oh i don't pay attention to that.....i just farm my toons when i can and play when my energy is refreshed.