Hard Node Only Toons

Can the devs please provide an alternative to hard node farming for the following:

Ewok Scout
FOST
FOTP
Veers
URoRRuR'R'R
Clone Sergeant
HR Soldier

None of these toons are game changers in any way, shape, or form. For the sake of completeness, however, I would still like to slowly acquire their shards, but there must be another way! Hard node only farming is just too slow and painful, especially since as much energy as possible is sorely needed for gear. Shard Shop, Fleet Shipments, GW, Arena, Cantina shipments. Anything would be welcome!

Replies

• Options
    Always have shipments and shard shop.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Appearance in shard shop is so infrequent it doesn't help and I'll be darned if I'm going to buy with crystals from shipments. Not that any of those guys even show up there very often. Baze sure. Shore sure. But URoRRuR'R'R from shipments for crystals?!?! Come on. That's can't be a serious suggestion.
  • Options
    A Low level cantina node which offered a higher chance of a shard for these random toons. This doesn't take up many nodes gives people a chance to complete toons which are otherwise left to gather dust.
  • Options
    Clone Seargent for sure
  • Options
    Most of these are also available in Bronzium
  • Options
    ES, FOST and Veers have 3 nodes each so they can be farmed a bit quicker.

But Hoth Soldier is ridiculous with only 1 node.

And Lobot also only has 2 nodes to farm from.

Why some of these can't be added to GW shipments (or somewhere) is very puzzling.
  • Options
    URoRRuR'R'R really? Leave em be!
  • Options
    Clone Seargent for sure