Game Update 1/25/2017 (Comments and Questions) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Only toon I spent money for and he's ftp a month later. Not happy.

A single hard node isn't exactly giving away the bank. I'm getting him 4 and 8 at a time from the market -- and probably will continue to.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Thanks @Mageduckey -- > any insight into the path to 7* these characters? If we finish the hardest tier of the event, we have a chance to get 5-30 shards of DT and DK? Or am I reading that incorrectly? And will we require crystals to refresh attempts? Thanks bud.
  • Options
    Nihilus doesn't have a sash
  • Options
    i still can't 3* that node.... UUUGGGHHHH
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    ready for the dark side!
  • Options
    DrNocard wrote: »
    Thanks @Mageduckey -- > any insight into the path to 7* these characters? If we finish the hardest tier of the event, we have a chance to get 5-30 shards of DT and DK? Or am I reading that incorrectly? And will we require crystals to refresh attempts? Thanks bud.

Sounds like after the event an Aurodium type pack becomes available for purchase that gives 5-30 shards of either character.
  • Options
    That was SUPER fast the post has been up <5mins and already they being called OP ...

Lol xD
  • Options
    Really hope Kylo Ren is no longer garbage
  • Options
    Most people me included have not even finished the easy 9 battles. I have only beat the first one and it was hard as $&$$. I have not even tried any of the others. Let a lone the hard ones.
  • Options
    Shoretrooper in the hardest stage in the game -_-

Thanks though, I can't wait to start on him after FOTP!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Id like to think that between all of the super nerds on this cite, we can figure out who that new dark side character is...

from what I can tell, the picture is animated so they're not from the movies.

Anybody recognize the lightsaber?

Also, if anyone can figure out how to put the picture in this thread, props.
  • Options

A single hard node that's the hardest level in the entire game? Please.
  • Options
    You do realise those that can beat 9b either have Shore or have the resources to get Shore from shipmetsn. Plus it's a long slog from just hard nodes (case in point FOTP). So no he's not exactly FTP to those whales who are complaining
  • Options
    I almost pooped myself with how good Krennic and DT look.
  • Options
    Is it revan?
  • Options
    What pic?
  • Options
    Nihilus doesn't have a sash

What canon character could this be?

I can only think this looks like KOTOR sith.
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yesssssssssssss

My boy Kylo getting a rework!

Edit: Hopefully he can be viable in the new empire synergy
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Deathtrooper and shoretrooper are pilots for the "TIE Reaper", a dark side support that removes buffs, inflicts offense down, and removes turn meter from enemy capital ship

Edit: Also grants protection up
  • Options
    Better start posting how to beat that node then, most people can't.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    How do you know this young Jedi?
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

Wow, the new characters look cool. Could you provide more detail on "Stagger" please? Is it a debuff that once on removes TM the next time damage is received and if so what happens to that debuff once damage is received and the TM goes away? Very curious how this works, thanks!
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options

most people are struggling with three-starring that hard node so you made a good investment IMO
  • Options
    Hungry for power... could the new character be Nihilus? Or maybe Revan?!? I'M HYPED!!
  • Options
    Go to ships. It's in the last row
  • Options
    Where is this new character you speak of?
  • Options
    I just looked at all 4 events. There are no event details. If you see them please share
  • Options
    Tigzie wrote: »
    How do you know this young Jedi?

By looking at the list of ships he doesn't have?
  • Options
    At 1/3 drop rate and no refreshes, it's almost a year of farming that node to 7* him
  • Options
    Grand Master's Training looks cool now, so do all of the new events
This discussion has been closed.