Does anybody have high starred Teebo ? - Solution for Poe ?( or not :D)

I'm working on a tanky stealth team. It will looks like this :
Teebos as leader
Lumi as healer
Fives for his speed down and counter
Kylo for his counter and his lifes
Dooku for his counter
Teebo as leader gives 55 % chance to gain stealth, so enemy can't kill one character if it gets stealth. He must use AOE, but Dooku,Ren and Fives counter him gives healing immunity, speed down and probably stun (if he is a jedi) :) And finally if Teebo takes turn he can dispel taunt from Poe :)
It sounds great, but who knows it's possible that there is something what explains why nobody uses this setup :D

Replies

• JohnnyMakeBelieve
    204 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm just sick and tired of seeing Poe in every single line up making every high dmg dealer an even bigger threat, take 1 speed off and I'll be happy, until then, I'll keep calling for a nerf as there is no reason for 1 tank worthwhile while every other ones are crap except fives, which doesn't come near as good use as Poe for the AI.

And people ask for diversity, shyeah right
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Because Poes 100 Tenacity ensures that Teebos 30 Potency never miss special clear buff move is resisted every time. Go figure...
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Thanks I didn't think about that, btw I unlocked him and he looks good if I get him to Purple gear or at least 5* I will post :)
  • Options
    I'm just sick and tired of seeing Poe in every single line up making every high dmg dealer an even bigger threat, take 1 speed off and I'll be happy, until then, I'll keep calling for a nerf as there is no reason for 1 tank worthwhile while every other ones are crap except fives, which doesn't come near as good use as Poe for the AI.

And people ask for diversity, shyeah right

I've been saying for a while to buff other tanks, but I'm sick of the nerf calls. there are ways of beating him. He's not Op and requires an intelligent team to work, or he's a waste of a slot

Let me know how tebo works out, I'm curious to see some new characters now that everyone is done with the "mandatory" pickups (I.e Sid, Lumi, etc.)
  • Options
    I have unlocked him this morning, and his best ability (except leader) is 'Stealth Takedown' Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If Teebo is Stealthed, also remove 75% Turn Meter - it is amazing but here comes the trick :smile: : 'Ewok Scramble Tactics' – Ewok allies gain 100% Turn Meter and Teebo gains Stealth for 3 Turns - I have noticed that ewok allies means teebo also!!
    Here is the basic idea : Teebo get turn but he doesn't get stealth :'( No problem get 100 % turnmeter + stealth and after remove 75 % turnmeter for 3 turn :D
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I use Teebo in tank challenge. Mace can't even act. Not sure he's useful besides that. And stealth isn't a reliable counter go anything, imho. If everybody stealths, it's usekess. If part of the team stealths, you just shoot the ones who sre visible.
    It could be worth it to save wounded chars if they stealrh, but with FOTP and company oneshooting people, there sre not a lot of wounded people around. They are ok, or dead.
  • Options
    Ok, I don't really think that there are glass cannons who can survive FOTP and Geo, but fortunately in my server I have only met a 3* FOTP. Btw teebo has 16000 HP
    I hope that RNG is on my side, here is something :
    Chance that nobody gain stealth ~ 1,845 %
    Chance that everybody gain stealth ~ 5,032 %
  • Options
    Anyone who says Poe isn't OP is kidding themselves or are too afraid of a nerf as they're relying on him too much imho

I have beaten teams with him but omg it is very difficult. My main issue is his tenacity. Drop that a bit so I can stun/remove buff then he won't e so OP.
  • Options
    Oootini wrote: »
    Anyone who says Poe isn't OP is kidding themselves or are too afraid of a nerf as they're relying on him too much imho

I have beaten teams with him but omg it is very difficult. My main issue is his tenacity. Drop that a bit so I can stun/remove buff then he won't e so OP.

I have never beat a Poe team if he is a higher level. I get destroyed by the 2nd round.

I also do not use my Poe as he is only 3*.