Massive damage - is it always a OHKO?

"Massive damage" effects like Savage's special and the AAT's main cannon display as 99999 damage. If for example, Maul managed to reach over 100k max health, could he survive an attack like that, or is it just an instakill with 99999 displayed for graphical purposes?

Replies

• Options
    No he can survive if he has enough health. Thats how maul zeta'd can heal for insane amounts and take dmg without dying in the aat raid
  • Options
    For Savage Opress, his massive damage only comes at under i believe 20% health, meaning he would need over 500k health to survive the attack if it isnt an instakill
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Id imagine maul's health would max out at 99999. Also, with savage, the enemy unit would have to have <25% health. So I doubt that if in the unlikely event maul gets anywhere near that much health, he could still be knocked out. But I might be wrong
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Id imagine maul's health would max out at 99999. Also, with savage, the enemy unit would have to have <25% health. So I doubt that if in the unlikely event maul gets anywhere near that much health, he could still be knocked out. But I might be wrong

There are videos showing him heal for 250k. That is 1m health