Bugged healresistance-debuff and suicidal Talia

So, since the last update somehow my healresistance debuffs that Palpatine and Kylo Ren apply with their standard attacks seem to be bugged. They display properly, but it frequently happens that my opponent just gets healed anyways. Luckily it mostly happened in easy challange-fights, but still, this needs to be fixed!

Another thing I noticed witch isn't a bug per se but very very bad AI is Talia's healing-behavior. Since her healing-ability hurts herself, she really shouldn't apply it in every case some ally is a little low (especially not if it's only herself). She even uses it, when she's the last char standing, reducing her own health without healing ANYONE. Feels almost like cheating even though I can't do anything about it, but it is of course also very easily exploitable by making her a priority target when others are still at full health, so she will actually hurt herself when she's actually trying to heal herself while the others benefit close to nothing.

Replies

• Options
    Barriss can heal through the immunity. Her heal is two phases, first is health equalization, follows by a small heal. First part is not affected by heal block.

Talia suicidal AI healing is a known issue I believe, makes her worst defense in the arena.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318