What do you think about the Krennic/Deathtrooper event?(and the upcoming events)

Prev1
Appo2619
72 posts Member
edited January 2017
What do you think about them? :) Or was it difficult or not?
Post edited by Appo2619 on

Replies

• Thanaton
    166 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I like this method of distribution ten gazillion fold better than tournaments.
    This one was easy as per Lvl20 entry Lvl I'm guessing but expect it to become more difficult.
  • Options
    I personally love the event and its format, so much better than tournaments! However I think the shard count was a little low when the event was all said and done...
  • Options
    I did not see this when I made my post, but here are my thoughts...

1. Less time consumption.
    2. Rewards relative to majority player base low level tournament rewards in far less time.
    3. I enjoyed it.

Only draw back in my opinion is that Tier IV is pretty darn hard even with my level 85 I barely squeezed by. My sons at level 83 both and my alts I guarantee will not clear it especially since the highest Dr. K ally it offers only matches your player level.
  • Options
    Thanaton wrote: »
    I like this method of distribution ten gazillion fold better than tournaments.
    This one was easy as per Lvl20 entry Lvl I'm guessing but expect it to become more difficult.

I also think that the difficulty will increase-We will see:)
  • Options
    I think that it is a much better start for being better than the tournaments we hated so much, but tournaments could be better in the future. The only problem I have with it is as of now I don't see anyone getting either more than 3*. I really wish they would make it so that when you get really good characters you could use them in these events for more than just the unlock of a toon. Im really disappointed as a f2p that these two characters would fit perfectly with my empire team and I won't be able to do that until months when they let them be farmable even though the event was a complete cakewalk
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I got fewer shards than i was expecting, but still about the same amount as a tournament. And it took much less time
  • Options
    Much better than tournaments. Shard rewards are quite low, but ill take it over those horrid tournaments. The nicest thing is it saved me staring at a screen fighting just to stay in the same spot for hours. Difficulty was ok, I would welcome bigger rewards for harder difficulty personally.
  • Options
    JPBrunel wrote: »
    I personally love the event and its format, so much better than tournaments! However I think the shard count was a little low when the event was all said and done...

They are definitely better than the tournaments-Every player gets the possibility to unlock this character and not only top 100 :)

Well that's true-Perhaps unlock after tier 5 like the yoda/emperor event
  • Options

2. Rewards relative to majority player base low level tournament rewards in far less time.
    3. I enjoyed it.

Only draw back in my opinion is that Tier IV is pretty darn hard even with my level 85 I barely squeezed by. My sons at level 83 both and my alts I guarantee will not clear it especially since the highest Dr. K ally it offers only matches your player level.

I also had some problems-The first round of the last tier wasn't soo difficult (well wedge was a bit annoying) but rey...Wow...I have totally forgotten how annoying she is....I managed it with wedge,biggs,(krennic),vader and emperor :) His shock is pretty useful because the guard is unable to taunt
  • Options
    Appo2619 wrote: »

They are definitely better than the tournaments-Every player gets the possibility to unlock this character and not only top 100 :)

Not sure how you think that every player gets the possibility to unlock this character, maybe if you mean that like everyone in the world gets the possibility to win the lotto.
  • Options
    Much better. More of this and less of tournaments please.
  • Options
    Jaajaa71 wrote: »
    Appo2619 wrote: »

Not sure how you think that every player gets the possibility to unlock this character, maybe if you mean that like everyone in the world gets the possibility to win the lotto.

Ah-Sorry...I have forgotten to think about the lower lvl players....My fault-sorry

• Options

3. I enjoyed it.

Really, I just played all 4 tiers, and they were all easy. Even tier 4. I didnt even lose all the protection on any one of my characters, and I was purposely trying to avoid killing the enemies quickly so I could try all of krennics abilities. I was running a typical empire team and it was as easy as dark side stage 8. Maybe it's not so easy for light side characters or something, but for dark side it was a cake walk.

The other points I all agree with, much better than tournaments. The only issue is we have to wait a week for the next set of krennic shards to unlock him, but still better than tournaments.
  • Options
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    Much better. More of this and less of tournaments please.

But one tournament is definitely coming in the next time -Perhaps after these events...Death trooper and shoretrooper are now pilots
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ky10Ren wrote: »

3. I enjoyed it.

Really, I just played all 4 tiers, and they were all easy. Even tier 4. I didnt even lose all the protection on any one of my characters, and I was purposely trying to avoid killing the enemies quickly so I could try all of krennics abilities. I was running a typical empire team and it was as easy as dark side stage 8. Maybe it's not so easy for light side characters or something, but for dark side it was a cake walk.

The other points I all agree with, much better than tournaments. The only issue is we have to wait a week for the next set of krennic shards to unlock him, but still better than tournaments.

In my case I have all level 85 all 5○ health mods except 2 4○ Triangle Halo Arrays because those drop rates are bad.

G9 Nightsister I.
    G10 Ewok Elder
    G9 Teebo
    G9 Ct5 (4○ Halo Array)
    G9 K2SO (4○ Halo Array)

Teebo lead. Like I said barely cleared.
  • Options
    It really depends on your gear level more than anything I am sure. Just got Ewok Elder at Gear 10 the other day
  • Options
    Definitely more enjoyable than tournaments. Rewards are fairly well leveled to the degree of difficulty with future rounds hopefully tougher and rewards greater. Overall a great improvement over the tournament style release.
  • Options
    @RancorPackGuild is that your arena team?tbf its not too strong,i cleared it easily without even having my tfps prot depleted
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options

3. I enjoyed it.

In my case I have all level 85 all 5○ health mods except 2 4○ Triangle Halo Arrays because those drop rates are bad.

G9 Nightsister I.
    G10 Ewok Elder
    G9 Teebo
    G9 Ct5 (4○ Halo Array)
    G9 K2SO (4○ Halo Array)

This is a messed up disaster of a team, and from the way you describe your mods it sounds like you don't really understand how they work. I would reccomend looking through the guide section of the forums, and it should help to build a far better main team with mods much better tailored to your requirements.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    It was boring as hell... just auto the whole thing...
  • Options
    I love it, especially since I am level 72 and I have a chance to unlock a character unlike în tournaments. I have cleared (barely) tier4 at a star with my Boba Vader TFP RG STHan team and I hope next events are similar and not harder
  • Options
    It was ok. Better than the tournament, but less rewarding.
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

3. I enjoyed it.

G9 Nightsister I.
    G10 Ewok Elder
    G9 Teebo
    G9 Ct5 (4○ Halo Array)
    G9 K2SO (4○ Halo Array)

This is a messed up disaster of a team, and from the way you describe your mods it sounds like you don't really understand how they work. I would reccomend looking through the guide section of the forums, and it should help to build a far better main team with mods much better tailored to your requirements.

I am a majority f2p player as there is no silver spoon around here. I started in March and did not have a guild to start with, nor gear exchange. My original direction was Nightsisters to boost my dark side for gear I had to earn the hard way. I was ignorant of forums until October.

In fact I only started acquiring raid gear January 1, and had to like all f2p low level p2p I did my best to keep up with the level 80-85 increase 2 weeks after I reached level 80. I had no time to expand.

Now I am scrambling to do my best to have a less "disaster team". Working on Wedge.

I honestly don't have much of clue on Mods, but I don't have the money or characters for other mods so honestly until then I am just trying to get a complete set of 5○ health mods.on my top 5.

I only exposed what I had because most players in forums who say it was a cake walk have no idea what the majority go through.

Plus all the p2p complaints about only getting 25 shards and can only 3☆ the character for free.

Well what do you think was happening to everybody else when you all won the tournaments???

The rich got the free characters and the poor get to pay or wait a long time.

Poor being able to pay? No.

So wait a long time. I got lucky on a chromium the other day and got shore and was able to 4☆ it with my combined winnings of 2 tournaments and a free pack adding up to 30 shards.

Thats right 30 shards over all that.

Get a grip on reality.
  • Options
    Seriously guys, this is a game. It is supposed to be fun playing it. You may or may not win something at the end of tourneys but its hours of excitement.
    This format is like daily shipments, ends in two mins.
    Tournaments need improvement for sure but this format is lame..
  • Options
    Khelsa wrote: »
    Seriously guys, this is a game. It is supposed to be fun playing it. You may or may not win something at the end of tourneys but its hours of excitement.
    This format is like daily shipments, ends in two mins.
    Tournaments need improvement for sure but this format is lame..

So true-It is only a game :)

Yeah-I finished this event within 5 mins but it is a better way to get the chanc to unlock a character...Well at least we are able to unlock deathtrooper at the second event because we need only 25shards to unlock him :) But the tournaments definitely need improvements-Especially cheaters should be chased-.-
  • Options
    I like this 1000000000 times more than tournaments.
  • Options
    Like the tournaments better. Get more rewards.
  • Options
    I like the format for the Krennic event i just don't like how it skips from 60+ difficulty in t3 to 80+ difficulty in t4.
    That's a joke. I don't mind not getting characters on F2P or because I'm newer to the game than others but cutting out a lot of players that way is terrible!
  • Options
    DarthAl wrote: »
    Like the tournaments better. Get more rewards.

The tournament rewards are better(gear/credits)-That's true
  • Options
    I like the format for the Krennic event i just don't like how it skips from 60+ difficulty in t3 to 80+ difficulty in t4.
    That's a joke. I don't mind not getting characters on F2P or because I'm newer to the game than others but cutting out a lot of players that way is terrible!

Yeah-That is a bit unfair...
    They should have made 7 tiers like the yoda/emperor event but than we are theoretically able to unlock krennic^^ Or 2 shard per tier