Help Required (Droid)

Hello All,

Currently just hit level 50 today, what should my team set up be?

I currently have

5* IG 88
4 * HK- 47
4* JE
4* Nebit
4* B2
4* Poggle
4* Shoretrooper
4* RG
3* IG 86

I'm really stuck on picking a constant team of 5 and who should be leader.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    HK47 Lead, IG86, IG88, B2 JE ;-)
  • Options

I would reccomend using this for arena and sub in Nebit for B2 in GW or other modes where survivability is important. Works very well for me
  • Options

Used that squad for a long time, the synergy is amazing. Currently replaced ig 86 with K-2SO to counter Rex lead, Barris zeta and Maul zeta. But for now, focus on the squad Robbe mentioned :)
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Flex
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks all
  • Options
  • Options
    Remember to Mod for Speed on the JE, crit chance and damage on the droids, and potency on 88 and 47 and B2 if you have it. If at all possible, get your 47 to go right before 88 (the more targets with a debuff, the harder 88 hits).
    - Merc
  • Options
    Mercenary wrote: »
    Remember to Mod for Speed on the JE, crit chance and damage on the droids, and potency on 88 and 47 and B2 if you have it. If at all possible, get your 47 to go right before 88 (the more targets with a debuff, the harder 88 hits).

Thats **** bro.. If hk is able to go before 88, then biggs oneshots 88. Make all droids hit 100% tm same time and hope that b2 or hk go before 88 . With your tip bro, u cant get into top 50 haha.. The meta changed in older shards, but they can easyly bring them back to crush you, so with that modding u will drop 100 placed over night
  • Options
    Grievous
  • Options
    Don't go for General Grievous. He is hard to gear up, hard to get to 7* and he sucks big time.

100% turn meter after JE his special is very very very important, use the sheet I mentioned earlier :)
  • Options
    hk lead always, ig's je for core and nebit (tanky) or b2 if want to tame the tanks
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart
  • Flex
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input,

I'm running with HK, IG's, JE and Nebit for the taunt. I will be changing to B2 later.

Really like this combo. I can normally take take out 1 or 2 of enemy before there turn (arena)
  • Options
    Aizfgas wrote: »
    Mercenary wrote: »

Thats **** bro.. If hk is able to go before 88, then biggs oneshots 88. Make all droids hit 100% tm same time and hope that b2 or hk go before 88 . With your tip bro, u cant get into top 50 haha.. The meta changed in older shards, but they can easyly bring them back to crush you, so with that modding u will drop 100 placed over night

It sounds like you call my strategy bad, but then pretty much say the same thing about HK and B2 going before 88... 88 is fast, so modding speed on him would make him go too early and he won't hit as hard as he could (each debuffed enemy gives him 20% more damage). I target Wedge first, the combo looses it's edge when you kill him.
    - Merc
  • Options
    I have a droid squad that's almost maxed out, but not having a taunter is really hurting me. I'm thinking about pulling JE and putting in Shore. I know it really slows down the team, but as long as there's no B2 or Asajj on the other side, I don't see it being a huge problem. Has anyone tried a team of HK, 88, 86, B2, and Shore?
  • Options
    The droid team doesn't really need a Taunting tank. If you want one, I would suggest Chief Nebit, he taunts and is droid friendly (grants buffs to droids and jawas) and will grant protection to the others on his team on his basic hits.
    - Merc