Changing the server

Yolcuberserk
186 posts Member
edited January 2017
I would like to know whether changing the server is possible or not. My server is too hard not only in arenas but also the tournament. The last tournament I spent 100k ally point and in the end I was 200. #1 point's was 6k, mine was 3.5k. In the squad arena the level of first 50 is mostly 84-85. I want to change the server.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    2 part answer.

Arena, no you cannot change.

Tournaments are not fixed groups. Your power combined with when you join determine your grouping.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    2 part answer.

Arena, no you cannot change.

Tournaments are not fixed groups. Your power combined with when you join determine your grouping.

Thanks. It seems like I have no choice but to continue playing the game.
  • Options
    You also have the choice to quit playing. But if you still have fun playing then stay.
  • Options
    You also have the choice to quit playing. But if you still have fun playing then stay.

Yeah, I have but I love the game. This situation happened because of the fact that I couldn't play the game about 4 months. Thanks for replying.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Or start over....
  • Yolcuberserk
    186 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Or start over....

I don't want to do it. Now I am 79 lvl. It would take so much time to get that lvl.
  • Options
    Don't use Tournaments's as a template - they were' geared to the top 0.5% of players (as only they would get a full character/ship, whether from character depth or newer players getting lucky on reduced leaderboards)

Arena takes work, but I kind of feel like it's one of the better parts of the game. If it's not a challenge for you, but a pain, then it's probably not your thing.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Don't use Tournaments's as a template - they were' geared to the top 0.5% of players (as only they would get a full character/ship, whether from character depth or newer players getting lucky on reduced leaderboards)

Arena takes work, but I kind of feel like it's one of the better parts of the game. If it's not a challenge for you, but a pain, then it's probably not your thing.

Thanks for replying. I do not have any difficulty in arena. Although I am 79 lvl, I can beat 83 lvl even 84 lvl. My arena team is good, but I don't play constantly. I think spending ally point is useless because of the rewards.
  • Options
    Staying away for 4 months will really jack you in terms of catching the Meta.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

Yeah, I don't exactly know what to do. I hope I can figure something out in time. Now I am focusing arena, my current rank is 141. Thanks for replying.
  • Options

unless your one of those who don't pay attention to the meta.
  • Options

Yeah, I don't exactly know what to do. I hope I can figure something out in time. Now I am focusing arena, my current rank is 141. Thanks for replying.

Be patient, you'll get back up in ranks if you work at it. If you were gone 4 months then if it takes anything less than 4 months to get your rank back then you're doing pretty well
  • Options

Be patient, you'll get back up in ranks if you work at it. If you were gone 4 months then if it takes anything less than 4 months to get your rank back then you're doing pretty well

Sure, back then my rank was 50. Now I'm trying to be that rank again. This is my short-term goal, I want to be in top 10. I hope I can accomplish that. Like you said I need to be patient. Thanks for comments.
  • Options
    spotremix wrote: »

unless your one of those who don't pay attention to the meta.

I pay attention, but mostly I'm trying to have fun. Thanks for replying.
  • Options
    I would like to know whether changing the server is possible or not. My server is too hard not only in arenas but also the tournament. The last tournament I spent 100k ally point and in the end I was 200. #1 point's was 6k, mine was 3.5k. In the squad arena the level of first 50 is mostly 84-85. I want to change the server.

I've to spent 370K to stay on top 100
  • Options

I've to spent 370K to stay on top 100

Whoaw. In my guild, there is a person who spent 50k, and in the end he was 50. I think this situation upsets both of us.
  • Options
    There are no separate servers or shards but Players are bound to seperate leaderboards. At this time, there are no plans of changing that.

Here you can find a dev comment concerning this topic.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/86486/community-update-1-9-2017#latest

• Options
    GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    There are no separate servers or shards but Players are bound to seperate leaderboards. At this time, there are no plans of changing that.

Here you can find a dev comment concerning this topic.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/86486/community-update-1-9-2017#latest

I see, thanks. Well, I'll try to do my best in order to be top 10.